And how do we celebrate this special day? Well, those of us who have participated have searched far and wide to find five new blogs to list and recommend. The idea of Blog Day is to have bloggers all around the globe clicking away to blogs they've never been to before, and possibly making new friends along the way! So let's see who I've found in the great big blogosphere to introduce you to!
1) The first blog I found to share with you, I found through Blog Around the World, and immediately it had my attention. What American wouldn't want to read about a fellow countrywoman who is now living in the beautiful country of Scotland? Mary doesn't have a huge readership, but I hope that after today she will! I read her entire blog and it's fabulous and filled with the most beautiful pictures! Visit her and her adorable hubby, Luis, at My Life in Scotland.
2) I found Stephanie at Mama Still Wears Gucci. Stephanie lives in the beautiful state of Montana and has a wonderful, funny, witty writing style that immediately sucked me in. She's got one post up about swimming through a pool of portobello mushrooms. Yep, this is my kinda chick!
3) I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone online from India! Jill from The Perlman Update lives there with her husband and kids, and I bet we could all learn a lot from her about an alternate culture. Again, she's not a native so it could be really neat to look at India through her eyes.
4) Mylene's blog, The Sotelo Family looks brand spanking new, but just a glance at her beautiful family was enough to put her on my list. I bet she's got some great family stories to tell!
5) Now how cool is this? Ralph and Donna are retired, full-time RV'ers! Join me in reading Adventures with Tassie (the RV's name) and tagging along on all their RV'ing adventures. Now this should be fun! Who knows where they'll go next!
I hope all of you take the time to visit these beautiful blogs I've found, and leave them a message that Justine sent ya by! And happy Blog Day 2008 to all!!!!!!!!!!