Saturday, August 16, 2008

Seriously Sucky Saturday



Ooh bloggers, I'm not going to go into details, but just suffice it to say I'm not having a great day. I feel pissed off at the world and I'm literally shaking with anxiety. Have you ever had one of those days that anything a person says to you rubs you the wrong way? Well, that's me today, and it's not just one person like usual, but a few. There have been a few breath-stopping moments when I thought I just might put my fist through the computer screen, and it's at this point that I just grab another cigarette and puff away. Bwaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (Inside joke)

I squished my meatloaf into oblivion (no Alpo this time, Buffie!) and have thrown the evil eye to Jimmy several times in the past few hours, but still I'm filled with rage. What's an angry girl to do? I may have to go shopping by myself after dinner. I think I need some retail therapy. Of course this could just produce more evil- eye- swapping in the house, but ask me if I care at this point! Nope, don't.








29 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Buffie

    You crack me up even when you're MAD!!! ROFL!!!!! Well they say laughter's the best medicine!

  • Anonymous

    Justine.... For Jimmy's sake, I sure hope you feel better. When I am feeling like a rabid dog... and I feel the need to crack Tracy over the head with a blunt object.... I pamper myself! I take a long luxurious bath, paint my nails, steam my face, lotion up real good and curl up to a good book. I try to stay away from everyone that I would like to cut and skewer. I know how ya feel girlie! Try to relax..... xoxoxo Donna

  • Bridget

    Oh shit! I guess you'll be glad when I go to work. Sorry if I caused you any of the anger you are feeling.
    I love you and don't want to make you unhappy.

    P.S. You didn't tell me you had a cuz in CA!

  • SG

    Yikes. Do tell.

    It's not like you to hold back and it's not good for you. You need to "discuss" it with whomever you have the issue with. It's unhealthy.

    If it's me, I can take it. Just don't blow smoke in my face. lol.

  • Tootsie

    Okay...easy girl...don't get too upset...we all love you...I also would like to say that I do hope you are wearing more than the photo on the top shows! I have a mental pic of you on your puter out on the patio...bra, panties, smokes, and a bowl of uncooked meatloaf on the table beside you ...one hand mixing, the other blogging and smoking...oh and probably farting!
    I am trying to make you smile...did it work? I don't want you to be upset...if I can help...let me know

  • Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net)

    Hi Justine...sorry you are having a bad day kiddo! The book you are reading sounds good...may have to look for that one!
    Susan (moonlightandmagnolias)

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Justine that's why i love your blog, me, i just threaten to blog when i'm mad but i dont, i just wait for my bad mood to go away, then I blog, I like your honesty!

    Hope your weekend improves!!

  • Anonymous

    And I thought that my week was a bummer. So sorry. Read my blog! You inspired me. You have humor that I understand. Bravo!

  • Unknown

    HMMM, did someone say something about the smoking? I ask because both pictures feature it, and you mention it.
    Hope you are feeling more positive in the morning, or at least do some great retail therapy!

  • Amy

    Hello,
    Just popping in to say thanks for stopping by my blog via SITS today. Hope you are doing better! I can totally relate and yes, retail therapy usually helps!
    Have a great weekend,
    Amy

  • Anonymous

    Have a drink !

    #1

  • Anonymous

    Have a drink !

    #1

  • Naz

    Hugs to you Justine. Hoping this mood lifts soon. We've all been there and it's not fun. Retail therapy and finding things on clearence is always a lift booster.

  • Four in Costa Rica

    Yikes, Just! I hope your day improved and that Sunday is better for you. I hate being so upset it makes me shake. :(

  • SmilingSally

    Hey, how did you get that photograph of ME?

    BTW, it wasn't nice drawing in a cig as I stopped smoking decades ago.

  • Kathy

    Hope you are in a better mood today Justine, you are funny though even when you are grouchy,

    I say Shop, drink, chocs, drink, shop, read, drink, shop, chocs whatever it takes. you blog is fantastic.

    I am going to check out your book recommendations they sound great.

    You are right we were gone longer, we went to Houston for a week also haha, you must have missed me ahhhhh. hugs, Kathy.

  • NurseChessie

    Well, I can sympathize, cuz I woke up the same way on Friday morning and at about 3 o'clock a realized why. PMS!! lol. have a smoke, and some Taco Bell. thats what always makes me happy.
    from:
    NURSECHESSIE!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Oh, Justine.......hope you are feeling better really soon. I love your sense of humor and I always pop in from Buffie's blog to see what you have cooked up!

    {{{{{{{{{hugs to you}}}}}}}}

    Jill (not your sister though)

  • Lisa (aka) French

    I totally understand your frustration!!! Just hope it's not me I have already been shit on by a few that I will leave un-named and I only hope it's not me your pissed at! Off to lay down before work maybe I will wake up in a better mood too~~~~French

  • Bridget

    Hey Sweetie, I'm glad it isn't me you're mad at. I love all of the suggestions here I may use some of them myself (except the smoke unless someone wants to offer some of those funny ones. lol) Can I have to Taco Bell without the smokes? Can I substitute chocolate for the smokes?

  • Alexandra MacVean

    Hi Justine, I'm sorry you had a lousy Saturday. I hope today is going much better for you.

    Thanks for stopping by this morning. I posted links to the two domestic violence poems at the bottom of my blog, if you are interested. :)

    Hang in there!

  • mrsben

    Thank God I didn't drop in on your yesterday  :)  It's now Sunday, hopefully things are looking better.  Hugs  -Brenda-

  • artis1111

    Well I use to smoke 3 packs a day. I stopped 10 years ago. I still dream of smoking. Heee Let me know if I can help too. Kathy

  • Picket

    Oh..Oh..lol lol I'm sorry...I'm trying to feel your pain but I can't cause I am choking to death here...I am laughing so hard it hurts and I can't breath...I am so sorry You are having a bad moment here but girl seriously you gotta warn me when you are gonna put up a pic like that!!! lol lol Ohhh Lordy help me girl!! I don't know what I am gonna do with you!!!! lol lol The thing is I can actually put your face on the cartoon in my mind and ...ohhhh sorry don't get me started again!!! lol lol You are no help to those that have bladder control problems!!!! lol lol Oh before I run to the bathroom do you care if I borrow that cartoon...I might need it for future purposes!!!! lol lol

  • Anonymous

    just a very quick hello from disney quest as no iny=ternet at hotel. sorry to hear you not feeling so good, will try and catch up later whn I can nd helloto everyone else waiting for more news from my jolls.
    Big hugs Justine
    Gailxxxxxx

  • Unknown

    Stop by my blog and pick up your Super Commenter Award!

  • Putz

    my favorite dinner is meat loaf

  • Putz

    my favorite dinner is meat loaf

  • Anonymous

    Walk away from the computer!
    Drink Beer!
    What did the computer do to piss you off? lol

    peace
    #2