Saturday, August 9, 2008

Three More Sleeps...

... Until I meet the Brit, Gail, from Squared Off! I'm soooooooo excited, but anxious about it too. Sure, I can write my little fanny off like nobody's business, but I'm a horrible conversationalist face to face. And, Gail just told me she sucks at it too! So what are we going to do? Sit there and stare at each other? Admire each other's husbands across the table? Hey, her hubby is CUTE! Nah, can't do that. She'll slap me one, but good. Eyeballs straight ahead! Look only at Gail, occasional glimpses of her two boys and a passing ogle gaze at M/M/J. That's what I call her dh. Long story! Actually no, it's a short story, but I'm not gonna tell you!

Gee, can you tell I just sucked down a big strong cup of coffee? Jill is here with the girls and I'm totally ignoring her. But, we're just about on our way out the door. Leaving Jimmy home alllllllllllll alone, and us girls are going out to eat and then shopping at Target. Ooh, could this be another shopping post coming on? Stranger things have happened here on the Froggy Bloggy, so keep your eyes pealed!

Until next time, Justine :o )

7 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: