Monday, September 1, 2008

I Kick ASS!!!!!!!!!!

From Elizabeth



At least, that's what Elizabeth was telling me when she gave me this ultra cool award the other day. Ain't it the best? Now don't get me wrong. I love all the awards I've been given so far, but for a chick like me, there's nothing better than being told that you kick some serious blogger ass! Can you see me now? I've got my dukes up, and I'm in a fighting stance, kinda bouncing around like Rocky. I'm not wearing shiny trunks though. That would just be weird. Nope, I'm nekkid! Yep, nekkid boxing Tiney! Can you just picture it? Aw shoot, come back! Come back! I'm sorry! I was totally lying. I'm wearing clothes! Spandex with sequins, but at least I'm covered. Mostly.



I'm also suffering here, being eaten alive by skeeters the size of humming birds. That's what I get for having a horrible smoking habit and spending way too much time on the back porch typing away. I must taste delicious though, because I'm covered from head to foot in bites. I think I've even got one on my boob. Uh huh, I shit you not. And don't even get me started about the ones on my inner thighs. I don't even want to think of where else that damn skeeter had been exploring!

Okay, I've gone off on a tangent and am now all creeped out. So let me just end this post now with a huge thank you to my good friend Elizabeth from Thoughts of an Evil Overlord. Don't be afraid to visit her. I promise you she's not really evil!




17 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Naz

    You do kick ass Justine lol.

  • SmilingSally

    Congrats on one award you really deserve! Yes, I see you in that PINK spandex with the bling shaped heart on your (ahem) chest.

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Justine~~~nekkid? Spandex? What the hell have you been smoking this morning (LMAO) You DO kick ass in blogging G/F~~~Hugs French;)

  • MARY IN SCOTLAND

    I GOT TONS OF VISITORS TO MY BLOG! Thanks! No one ever reads it and now I'm got so many more! Thank you so much!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Nooooo I can't cope with the image of you boxing nekked with skeeter bites all over you.
    But doesn't the smoke keep skeeters away?

    You have well hard skeeters up your way - I'll vouch for that!

  • onlymehere

    A very well deserved award!

  • Tootsie

    first of all CONGRATS you deserve it.
    second...that is not a bite that is your NIPPLE! lol
    third...you need to get to Bridget immediately and borrow her sequin shoes from the bandit series (did I spell sequin right? oh well not caring)
    fourth...keep kicking some serious blogger butt....you can be our new super hero blogger chick!
    and finally
    fifth...good luck in the contest!

  • Penny

    You need some Avon Skin So Soft. Keeps the skeeters away pretty good. Especially if you wear one of the laundry softener cloths at the same time. Pin it to your clothes or just put it in your lap. For real it works.
    Congrats on your kick ass award!
    Hugs,
    Penny

  • Penny

    Oh, and put a little oscilatting fan out there with you. It will help skoot those skeeters away. If all else fails, quit freakin' smoking (nicotine).

    Hugs,
    Penny

  • Jenn Borjeson

    OMG You crack me up - and I had to laugh because I ALWAYS say "I shit you not..." and people laugh at me. It's so nice to hear someone else say it (OK, it's to READ someone else saying it, whatever!). Take care!
    Peace, Jenn

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Heesh! I hate pesky skeeters! and yeah! you kick ass!!!

    Whose ass r u kicking today!

    We all love our Justiney!!

  • Rhea

    Congrats on your kick ass award!

    Boxing naked rocks. lol

    Spandex and sequins rock too.

    Someone once told me that taking Claritin makes mosquitoes not want to eat you. It was a doctor's wife. I don't know it it's true or not, but I take it (for other reasons lol) and I haven't gotten a mosquito bite all summer. There might be something to it...

  • Anonymous

    Naked??? LOL. Girl you were getting loose! (lol)

    Your Blog is Kick Ass!!!!! :) Congrats!

    xoxoxo
    Donna

  • Rhea

    Ok, I left you a comment, but I have this feeling it may have gotten eaten. By the giant mosquitoes in your yard.

    I love your kick ass blog award and you totally rock! I love naked boxing, that rocks too!

    Now, a doctor's wife told me that taking Claritin will reduce mosquito bites because they don't like the smell of it in your blood. I don't know if this is true or not, but I've been taking it for allergies, and I didn't get a mosquito bite all summer. It just might work...

  • Anonymous

    Justine, I'm so glad I stopped in today. Girl, you always make me laugh. I love your award, and you definitely kick some blogging ass.

  • Lisa

    You are so kick ass. COngrats on the award.

  • Kathy

    Congrats. Congrats, haha dancing nekkid or in Spandex, you still kick ass. Kathy