Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Officially a Darling Bathroom Diva!


This post is for my dear blogging friend, Shelia. She's a little loopy in the head but that's part of the reason I love her so. Oh, and if you haven't seen her beautiful baby Chloe Dawn, you're missing out on all that beautiful fuzziness! Visit Shelia, Mr. Precious and Chloe Dawn at Note Songs.

Anyway, Shelia has this odd condition where she can't use a public restroom without snapping a picture of herself for posterity. Now I'm not implying that she does this when she stops for gas at Hess, but bring this chick to a restaurant and she's going to excuse herself to powder her nose but instead she'll be posing and snapping like a redheaded Heidi Klume.

So anyway, she's now asking her fellow bloggers to take the plunger and do the same! Well, you all know I'm up for anything that's considered this side of normal, so at the Alligator Farm today, I excused myself to go potty and took pictures instead! Here's to you, dear, sweet, twisted Shelia!!!!!!!!!!! How'd I do?

Me at the Gator Farm

Had to turn a bit to the right here so you could see my blue streaks better...

Me at the Gator Farm 2

Wow, taking your own picture in the mirror takes some practice! Whew! So Shelia, am I now one of the Bathroom Beauty Snappers?

Until next time, Justine :o )

27 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Unknown

    Taking photos for "prosperity?" Now that's a new phrase! Only you, Justine, only you! (Actually, it sounds like something your sister Jill should say!)

    Justine, I think you are the weirdest, goofiest person I have ever NOT met!

    Laurie

  • Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey

    Hey , I like the blue streakes ! You did GOOD on your bathroom pics !
    Thanks for stopping by . Come again .

  • Justine

    OMG, Laurie, what was I thinking when i typed that out????????????? heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeee! Well, I fixed it right quick! LOL

    Justine :o )

  • Bridget

    great job tiney! You are a bathroom diva! hehehehehe

  • Anonymous

    Justine, I'm so thrilled you would even notice that people spell my name wrong. I guess I'm used to it, it's been happening all my life.

    Be a sweetie,

    S h e l i a LOL

  • Lisa

    Oh MY! Justine, I do not know of anyone else who would take pics of themselves in a public restroom and then blog about it. You are one of a kind and I LOVE it. I totally ove the blue streaks by the way. Now dont go dreaming you have a tick in your hair like last time.

  • SmilingSally

    Justine,
    Now YOU are a photographer! Good job! I'm adding you to my post.

  • Unknown

    Lovin' the blue streaks! I'm hoping to have a picture for Sheila in the next day or 2. Don't forget to have her link to you!
    Oh, loved the "take the plunger" line!

  • Life on the Edge

    This is great! I'm going to try to join the BBS club too in the next couple days, but I don't get out to restaurants too often, so will be taking one at home.

    Isn't this the craziest, and funnest, challenge ever?

    Kady

  • Naz

    Pictures in a public restroom? LMAO Only a true funny woman as yourself could do this.

  • Dawn

    I see you were up for the challenge. Your picture looks good. The lightening in yours is great. I am still only in the thinking process of this little challenge. I'm out seeing how others have done.

    take care,
    Dawn

  • Linda - Behind My Red Door

    LOL - love the fact that you even thought to get your blue extension in the shot.You go girl!

  • Lisa (aka) French

    I think ya did good! It's not an easy thing to do! Gonna have to try it! French;)

  • Anonymous

    I'm thinking "Next Tuesday" how about you Justine?

    ;) ;]

  • Buffie

    ROFL!!! Soon as I go out I'm joing the ranks! Your hair looks so cute!

  • Darlene

    I hopped over here from Note Songs....and you are just too funny!! Great bathroom pics and the blue streaks in your hair are great!!

  • Anonymous

    Justine you did it too!
    How fun. Your pictures look great and you have much better walls AND bathroom doors than I had in mine..*lol*. It DOES take practise doesn't it? I took so many smiling AT the darn camera or looking at the camera in my urgency to get the picture taken fast! I love your streaks..*s*.

  • Dazzlemama

    You are crazy Justine. Did you take any pictures at the alligator farm? LOL How was it?

  • SG

    You did it! lol.

    I was in 2 restaurants this past weekend and forgot all about taking pics in the bathroom! lol

  • Kathy

    Hi Justine, this is hilarious, your photo's came out really great I love your blue streaks. Just wondering what the other customers who happened to want the loo must have thought!!!. haha. Kathy

    Hope you and Gail have the most wonderful time, I can tell you are really looking forward to your "International Blogger's meeting" have fun, can't wait to read/see all about it, Kathy.

  • Anonymous

    Justiney!! Thank you so much for telling me about my goof ups! I went straight away and fixed 'em!! You're the bestest!! Mrs. Ben came to see me and hope you would notice she spelled my name right! See, you did some good yesterday! Hope you're day is going well!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

  • niartist

    Ah, Justine! Those couches are hideous, however - poor Karen doesn't have any furniture she's bringing from Miami, so for now, those are the sofa's she'll have to use. ICK, right? I did have them cleaned for her, and they smell a lot better than they did before, the comfort level though is really lacking. I thought about hiring a crew to come in and clean and junk the place, but when I priced it I just didn't want to spend that kind of money on the place. Some of those professional cleaning crews want $25/hour per person. BIG NEGATIVE. It's taken weeks to clean that place up, and that is a $1000 or more that I'd rather spend in my own house. SO, that's the explanation behind my sweat equity. ;) Now, please explain because I'm behind the curve here - what the hell were you doing taking pictures of yourself in a public restroom?

  • Justine

    From Penny:

    I tried to post this to your blog comments and can't get the damn thing to go through:

    "Hey girl! That pretty blouse looks great with your blue streak. Looking HOT mama!

    Something is VERY wrong with my blog. The titles, comment area, archives, a bunch of stuff is just screwed up. I'll just wait it out and see WTH happens I guess.

    I hope this posts. I left a post for Bridget yesterday and never saw it.

    That's cool that you're meeting Gail. I look forward to the photos!

  • Anonymous

    A special announcement? Just for me? You are a sweetie, I hope I don't disappoint you.

    I got you some goodies today, but there are two things I really want to get - fingers crossed I can find them before Saturday.

    Gail

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Hi justine I popped in home for a while and jumped on the computer, hubby was not too pleased, tells me i am an addict. (as if i dont know!!)

    love the bathroom pic! NEVER realised shela was shelia!

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    Lookin' pretty hot just to go look at gators, lol!

  • .Nicotine.Queen.

    Im totally going to do that this weekend!!!