Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Smiley :o )


Once again, I've been recognized for an award, this time twice in one day! First Gail, who created the award, and then by Lisa. I'm supposed to be passing it on to 7 more wonderful blogs but between the two of them I think they've just about wiped out my list! I feel like I'm always giving out awards to the same people, and well, they already know they're worthy! So now I'm going to take a quick trip through blogland and find a new blog that none of us have been to, but that I find worthy of this adorable, sweet award. Wish me luck... here I goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ooh Bloggers, I've found what looks to be a good one. I only read a couple of entries, but what I read had me giggling. This chick seems to have a sense of humor much like mine but writes "cuter" than me! So, this adorable Smiley blogger award is going to... I don't know her name... at Mommy Confessions. Go on and visit her and give her some love! We need some fresh blood around here! Bwaaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Until next time, Justine :o )

6 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Lisa

    Need fresh blood? It make it sound as if all of us are old and tired and worn out? LOL JK. I often link my way through other peoples blog and end up way in BFE somewhere with no idea how I got there.

  • SG

    Hhhhmmmm. I don't think I've ever gotten an award from you...

    But you definitely deserve yours!

  • Anonymous

    Hey Justiney! Now aren't you the special one getting that cute award! You always make me smile!! That's very nice of you to seacrch for someone new! I'll go take a look at this Mommy!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Unknown

    HMMM, have you given ME an award? I don't think so! And I just received another one I was going to give you, girl!
    Mommy Confessions was a great choice; I went over and checked her out and she is very funny! Her website design is great, too!
    BTW, her name is Michelle!

  • Kathy

    Hi Justine, Congratulations on your new award girl!!.Kathy

  • Michelle W

    Indeed, I am Michelle. Thank you for the award!!!! How cool is that?! Can't wait to post and pass it on.