Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Pic and Videos For You!!!!!!!!

My birthday turned out to be really fun, in spite of the fact that Jimmy worked all day and well into the evening. The reason why it turned out so well was because Jill and Mark decided to stop here with the girls on their way home from the RMH. They even wound up spending the night! As soon as they walked in the door they raided my fridge and pantry like a pack of starving animals, and soon after Jill and I looked at each other and said, "Nap time!!!!!!!" So yes, my sister comes to visit and we all go our separate ways to snooze.

When we finally all got up and showered we decided to have dinner at Chili's (that's one L, Gail... ONE L) to celebrate mine and Madison's b-day. We had a blast just acting completely goofy, and the food was really really good. Madison and I even got free b-day ice cream, mine of which got devoured by Jill. Here are some pics of us at the restaurant.

Jill trying to hide behind the menu...
Photobucket

Me, in serious need of a hair cut. That came the next day!
Photobucket

Marky...
Photobucket

A horrible picture of Madison (also needing a hair cut), and Alexa, with wet hair...
Photobucket

Alexa and Mikayla driving me nuts. Don't know why it's so blurry... Oops, you can see my bra.
Photobucket

What did I do to embarrass her this time??? Or could this be her mortification as Poopy Pants sent food flying in all directions, including other diners' laps?
Photobucket

And here's Poopy Pants, looking so cute. You can't really tell from the pics, but the inside corners of her eyes are completely blood-shot from the surgery. She's got stitches in her eyes!
Photobucket

After dinner I announced that it was my birthday and I wanted to walk around Kohl's. So, off we went, me with my camera in tow. But little did they suspect that I would turn it on video mode. Heeheehee. Here are three short videos for you to enjoy. Poor Jill never does catch a break from me, does she?



Oy, she's just like my mother. If there's perfume around, step back!!!!!!!!!! She gets a bit out of control!


Notice how I get nice and loud here, so as to alert the whole store of what my intentions were. Jill LOVES it when I do this. Not!


Now wouldn't you just love to go shopping with me? The next day we brought the camera with us for mine and Madison's hair cuts, but the batteries died on us. Can you believe it? So when we got to Publix to food shop, the first thing I did was send Mikayla down the aisle to get batteries. She was holding the camera throughout our shopping and only took one bit of video that was worth saving... this next bit you'll see. And no, I am not really mad at Jill. This is how we speak to each other. Or rather, it's the way I speak to her. Now please take note that I had just had my hair cut and Larry did not style and dry it. Hence, I look like I have old lady hair.


Hope you enjoyed the show!
Until next time, Justine :o )

20 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Anonymous

    MIkayla... is soooo dead.. Get off my butt, my boobs leave my anatomy alone dammit.:) Next time camera stays home!

    I still love you.

    Jill

  • Dazzlemama

    BA HA HA - MORE VIDEOS about nothing - hilarious. And no... we are NOT going shopping when I come to FL.

  • Penny

    I said it before and I'll say it again. You're crazy! But in a good way. LOL

    Hugs,
    Penny

  • Tootsie

    OMG!!!! if I even smile at my sis she freaks out! Jill is a great sport!
    nice wiggle by the way! I am positive I would have crawled under a rack if you asked me to go try on bras that loud! lol
    luv ya

  • Anonymous

    Ok so when we met we do NOT go shopping! and I better get my bootie action into shape before then!
    Yep you are just as I thought you'd be - a lovely warm, friendly family.

    Maybe I could film myself ironing?

  • Bridget

    I can't believe you put a video of your hiney at the grocery store on here. What next?
    You looked very cute at your birthday party and the grocery store hair wasn't so bad.

  • artis1111

    looks like everyone had a good time. Kathy

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Looks like you had a blast! My family is getting crazy with me and my camera too! Tried to take video just last night of Jake getting his senior red belt in Taekwondo and my batteries died too! Hugs French;)

  • Anonymous

    Hahhahahaha!!!! Happy Belated Birthday Justine. I loved the videos. (LMAO)

    Donna

  • Justine

    Yes Bridget, I put video of my hiney up for all the world to see. I figure it like this. Everyone already knows I'm fat. Now they can see just how WIDE my coolie really is!

    Justine :o )

  • Buffie

    ROFLMAO!!!!!! You guys CRACK me UP!!!! Look out if you and I went shopping together! OMG! My sister gets embarrassed by me too. Mikayla you're a doll and I bet you WILL be famous someday!

  • Anonymous

    Oh Justine you crack me up ..Its so makes me want a sister to have fun with.. Happy BD to you sweet girl!!! and thanks for my BD greeting at Toots..you are just to funny..I do miss you on RMS with your wit and humor..hugs and smiles

  • SG

    First I want to say Mikayla is so beautiful in that video. And so funny with the butt shots.

    Second, I had no speakers for some reason so I can't hear anything. I don't know what's wrong!!!

    Looks like you have fun though. I was trying to figure out what my reaction would have been if I was in Kohl's and saw all of you there and didn't know you. Would I find you annoying or funny? Would I run to the other side of the store or would I follow you around and watch? lol. Maybe once I have sound on my computer I can tell you for sure.

  • jojillia

    OMG, What a show, I'm laughing so hard I have tears. Btw thanks for pointing out the sperm brows. Now I know I have them also.lol see ya J

  • mrsben

    Looks like a FUN TIME was had by all. Your daughter Mikayla is such a sweetheart and your sister Jill, welllllllll she's the best. She is such a good sport....appreciate HER :) :)

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Justine I must reallllly like you, to stare at your but for so long!! funny video! Mikayla will be famous because she is a beauty!

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Actaually Justine I do like you a lot!

  • Life on the Edge

    Children are EVIL sometimes, especially when taking butt shots! I used to always embarrass my daughter by holding up bras in the bra department and loudly asking if she thought it would fit her. Aren't families grand?

    It was so fun seeing these pictures and videos of you and your family!

    Kady

  • Linda - Behind My Red Door

    Still makin me laugh girl! Happy Birthday!

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    Glad you had a nice birthday Justine!
    These videos were a hoot...
    You know how you try to imagine what someone's voice sounds like? Well you sounded just like I thought, cool eh?