Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've Tagged Myself!

Dot, over at Picket's Place just did this tag... Your Favorite Things. Seems you're only supposed to use one-word answers, but you know Dot, that's impossible for her! Let's see if I can do any better!

Sport: Ewwwwww
Game: Scrabble
Color: Red
Movie: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Broadway play I have seen: Annie
Broadway Musical I have seen: Didn't I just say Annie?
Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
American city I have visited: NYC baby!
Foreign city I have visited: (not foreign but it felt like it) Kaanapali, Maui
Book: There are hundreds!!!
Childrens Book: Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Classic Television Show: The Dick Van Dyke Show
Recent television Show: Ghost Hunters International
Actor: Adam Sandler
Actress: Kate Hudson
Perfume: Cocoon by Yves Rocher
Food: Chinese
Dessert: Entenmann's chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting
Chain Restaurant: Carrabbas
Local Reataurant: The Loop
Car: My Mazda CX-9
Condiment: Mayonnaise
Kitchen appliance: Coffee Maker
Home appliance: Computer
Beauty product: MASCARA (that was for Becky)
Piece of clothing: nightshirt
HGTV show: House Hunters/International
Food Network show: Emeril Live
Author: Nora Roberts
Male songwriter: Billy Joel
Female songwriter: Jewel
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: Tink
Flower: Daffodils
Alcoholic drink: White Russian
Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
Magazine: People
Animated Movie: Shrek
Television network mini series: North and South (does anyone remember this? Patrick Swayze?)
Season: Fall in Northern states, Winter, here in FL
Male Vocalist: Josh Groban
Female Vocalist: Tori Amos
Day of the Week: Saturday
Household Chore: Steam cleaning!
Ice Cream: Chocolate
Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Artist: Bridget (Blgeee)
Quotation: "Friends are the family you choose for yourself."

Until Next time, Justine :o )

11 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Anonymous

    That's so interesting. My favourite flowers are daffodils too! Do you get them there?
    They remind me of my Mum. When she died there were thousands of them in bloom outside her hospital window.

    I think the e-mail gremlin is in action again btw. last nights post came back.

  • Anonymous

    Morning Justiney!! Oh, it's nice to know a little bit more about you. I see I would have said some of the same things. Well, you can see I'm up and running again, but so ashamed - my secret is out! I'm going to have to get that Chloe Dawn telling on me like that! That girl!
    Well, have a wonderful day and be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Buffie

    Oh I love the new frog! He's so cute!

  • Penny

    Cool! I like this tag game. Lots of neat things listed. So you drive a Mazda do you? Vrooom! I had a Mazda years ago.

    Hey, I want to see Bridget's art! Neat!

    I love your quotation. One of my faves too.

    Hugs,
    Penny

  • mrsben

    OMGoodness, this would be a challenge for ME to do. I like to talk too much :) Guess I'm a bit like Picket. (Left you a message on yesterday's page.)

  • artis1111

    Are they going to do another So You Want to be a Supermodel? I liked that one.I use to read Nora Roberts,but I don't read much anymore.

  • Justine

    They'd damn well better do another one, Kathy!!!!!!!!!!

    Justine :o )

  • Bridget

    I'll have to send you a detailed email with my comments but I had to say Awwwwwwwwww ((((((Tiney)))))) on the artist comment! So sweet of you!

  • SG

    Annie is a musical not a play.

    LOL at mascara. I bought black lash tint. It's a lighter formula than mascara and washes off with soap and water. Baby steps!

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Hmm see we do have a few things in common! Interesting list lots of questions! Sheesh your blog is slow!!!

  • Anonymous

    Justine!
    I had no idea you loved tori amos. oh my god. I went through a phase ( a really long one) where she was all I listened to day and night. and to maybe excite you on that note, I have her doing somewhere over the rainbow, sort of a rare album, I found it once in a used store. you would love it. did I mention I saw her live, twice? once on my Birthday!!!
    Love ya!
    chessie