Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Angelina Jolie. One Ugly Bitch

What? You don't agree? Well, I've got her here at my house and I'm telling you, she's butt-ugly! She seems to have some kind of dry skin condition, she's losing hair, and the WRINKLES! Oh dear God, it's disgusting. Not only do I have to put up with all that while she's visiting, but she is not the friendliest of girls either. No, she definitely exhibits antisocial tendencies. Spends most of her time sitting in one spot, being rude rude RUDE. And did I mention that she tends to sleep 23 hours out of the day?

Here, if you don't believe me, I took some pics of her today...



See? Bitch even stuck her tongue out at me! TRIED to get her to come out and play, but this is the look I got...


Screw you lady! I don't even know who you ARE!

But I still desperately wanted to make nice with Angelina, so I kept talking to her, begging her to come to Aunt Justiney. Here's what she says to that...


I prefer this here electrical outlet to YOU! Get my MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so the real Angelina Jolie is gorgeous, we all know that. But THIS Angelina Jolie is one ugly looking dog, which honestly? I think makes her that much cuter. But, since we've been dog-sitting her, these are the only positions you'll find her in, and that's when she's awake! She doesn't bark, she doesn't lick, she won't come to you when you call her. The only thing she's good about is that when you snap her leash on, she'll actually move for you. Maybe not in the direction you want her to go, but at least she's moving!

Here I was all excited that we'd get to dog-sit Jimmy's Administrative assistant's cute English Bulldog. And when Destiny brought her over on Sunday the dog was animated and happy. But as soon as Destiny left the house the dog's personality went out the window. Or more accurately, out the door with her Mommy. We're hoping she'll warm up to us. Me and the girls had all wanted to take turns having her in bed with us, but the damn thing is so huge and low to the ground I'm sure we'd have to lift her up, and that's only if she'd let us. I've never seen a lazier dog in my life. Half the time I feel I should be putting a mirror under her nose to see if she's breathing!

Until next time, Justine :o )

24 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Bridget

    ROFLMAO, Bless her little heart, she isn't a beauty queen but I love dogs. Does she drool and slobber all over the place?...I hate that!
    I hope she gets used to her new digs before her momma gets back.
    Good luck!

  • Buffie

    Poor little ugly bitch...I feel sorry for her! : ( she misses her mommy!

  • Julie

    I think your Angelina is very pretty. I just hope she's not a home wrecker like the people version.

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    What a provocative title! lol!!

    Any way whaddya think I am the dog whisperer?!!

    Just give the dogs some more treats!!

    what the heck? 3 tries and my comment does not go through!! grrrrrrrr!

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Too funny! They are ugly but cute at the same time! You had me there for a minute though lol~~~yep French;)

  • Anonymous

    Oh little Angie misses her mommy. Poor little thing. I love bulldogs. We had a Boston Terrier for 15 years. People said she wasn't very cute, but we thot she was beautiful!! Maybe you should give little Angie some ice cream!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

  • Picket

    Ohhh I love her..look at that face..such a suggie boo!!!! lol Justine...girl you scared me about Gloria! She is there...just type in happytobe and hit search!

  • Anonymous

    Justine I am finally here! I have to disagree with you about Angelina, I thought she was adorable. Poor little girl. Now you need to go apologize to her for calling her ugly!!! Have a good night! Tell Angelina I think she is gorgeous. Sasha

  • Kathy

    My SIL had a bulldog and he used to slobber all over me, I wanted to throw up but I had to sit there and say good doggie as my SIL loved him to bit's and would have been mortified if I had so much as look at him the wrong way. I can just imagine you and the girls trying to pick him up and put him on the bed haha. I do love dogs but we are away to much, if ever we do get one it will be a Scottie Dog called MacGregor!. Kathy.

  • Tootsie

    well...you had me going there for a while! lol...you are like the dog sitter lady...you do take a lot of pets...I wish you lived closer to me...then my poo poo could have a nice aunty Justine to visit when we go away....usually we end up taking her with us...and she hates to car ride!
    have a great night

  • Penny

    What a cutie pie! I hope her mommy isn't gone too long. She's like WTH?

  • Justine

    Look everyone! Sasha stopped by! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And no guys, Angelina doesn't slobber at all. No drooling! I actually did lift her onto the bed yesterday and it nearly threw my back out. She weighs a ton! Destiny said 60 pounds but she felt like a bag of bricks to me!

    Justine :o )

  • Anonymous

    Morning Justine! You're up awfully early! Well, you just come on over and we'll sit down and I'll teach you how to embroider. Bring those two little cuties and they can play with Chloe. Maybe bring along Angelina Jolie and she can play too!

    Oh, I have a question for you! How in the world do I get my place to click on for comments to be right under my posts? It's always so far down from my posts ~ I don't know how to get it up there like yours. I sure you know, you're the smartest one!

  • Unknown

    Hey Justine, give the poor doggy a break. She's depressed because she misses her mommy. Give her some sweet talk and she'll warm up eventually. How long will she be at your house?

    I'm taking my baby to get groomed pretty soon--she's a major furball!

    Laurie

  • Anonymous

    justine,

    LOL... that was funny... I love dogs!!! Any kind!

    Thanks for visiting my blog... I tried to fix my first blog, but I couldn't, so I just moved on!! In terms of the interracial relationships... I know for certain that it happened with my GGGGG Grand Violet (a slave) and her masters brother. (Thomas Brodie). I don't think there was a love connection there.. After that, everyone just looked mixed... LOL.

    Thanks for your kind words on my Nephew's blog... yesterday was rough...but we all got through it, just as he would have liked!

    Donna!

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Justine please help me, how do you mention a blog in your posts and have it as a link? You know how sometimes you mention my name and it is a link to my blog?

    I can't do that help!!

  • SG

    She's kinda cute in an ugly dog kinda way. I hope she doesn't slobber. That's so gross!

    I think what little Angelina needs is a Brad Pitt. That would work for me!

    Oh and you might want to not abbreviate AA. Sounds like Jimmy's Anonymous Alcohilic friend asked you to watch her dog while she went out on a drinking binge.

  • Justine

    Holy crap Becky, I hadn't even thought of that! I just changed it, but it's too late. I think everyone has read it already! Holy moley!

    Justine :o )

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    ROTFLMAO!! I sort of thought that too when I saw AA!! but then I said naaahh! lol!!

    Anyway Miss Justine, I figured it out!! Yea Me!! (the whole link thing, not AA tee hee!)

  • Anonymous

    Yep that's one ugly dog. I love dogs too but bulldog type don't do much for me. My two girlies are both beautiful princeses to me!

    Bless her though and you for taking care of her.

  • nikkicrumpet

    LOL...I think the dog is just pissed that it was named after that husband stealing slut lol

  • jill jill bo bill

    I have ALWAYS wanted a bulldog. It was our HS mascot and I adore them. Give her to me.

  • Anonymous

    You got me! I almost fell for it! Haha. Cute post.

  • nikkicrumpet

    awwwwww I think she"s beautiful
    AND I BET SHE"S MUCH NICER THAN THE REAL ANGELINA!