The rules of this tag are: List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer.
Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to."
Here are my "Seven Songs"
1) Okay, I'm really a hip-hop kind of gal, and sometimes listen to some country while out and about driving, but when I want to listen to something that stirs my spirit, there's no better than Josh Groban. This boy can sing! My very favorite song that he's covered is Ave Maria. This song has been covered by hundreds of artists over the years, but I've yet to hear anyone do it as well. Josh on You Tube.
2) I've already gotten some slack from friends after having this next song on my blog for a while. Not that I care, mind you, because I still love the song, no matter the somewhat controversial content. Come on people, this is the 21st century! This is my one and only true "current" song. It's I Kissed a Girl, by Katy Perry. It's got a great beat to it! Makes me bop around while driving!
3) This next one isn't one of my favorite song, although I do like it, but Madison's (almost 7 years old!). It's Nickelback's Rockstar.
4) My very favorite song of all time is Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and my favorite rendition of it was done by one of the American Idol contestants this past season--Jason Castro. It's the Hawaiian version of the song and I just adore it.
5) This one we can blame on Frenchie, because now she's got me loving the Cupid Shuffle!!!!!!!!
6) Currently I'm loving the instrumental I have on my blog's Playlist called Steam by Cardamar. There's something ethereal and soothing about this song that I love.
7) I think most people, if they knew the content of this next song/video would tell me, "Don't EVEN go there! But go there, I must! I was sent this video and the one made prior to it by a good friend, and I nearly wet myself while listening and watching. I'm not into late-night tv and have never watched Jimmy Kimmel Live, but oh my, this is just hysterical. Back story to this video is that Jimmy Kimmel's girlfriend made a video for him as a joke, that she was "sleeping" with Matt Damon. This was Jimmy's way of getting back at her. It's called... ahem... "I F***ed Ben Afflec" and it's one of the most hysterical things I've ever watched in my life. If you're of a sensitive nature, just pass this one over. If you're like me and don't mind profanity (although I believe it's all bleeped out) go for it! You'll love it! And you won't believe the stars he got to do this video!
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people to do this too, but I'm not going to do that. I'd rather you just participate if you think it would be fun!
Until next time, Justine :o )