Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally! 5 Awesome YouTube Videos! Tagged again!

Okay, at first I wanted to kill Frenchie for tagging me for this, because I thought, "No way can I come up with 5 videos to top what she has." But, I think I've found some that are at least nearly as good! So let's turn off the music and get to watching some vids!

This first one I'm sure many of you have already seen, but even if you have it's worth watching again. This guy is so amazing!


This next one is my competition for Donna's 6-year-old singer. Now this girl can belt out a song! What lungs!!!!!!


I've watched this next video a million times because I'm still stunned by how many people can be this wonderfully coordinated down to the very second.


Okay, this one is just too damn funny! Who's your daddy?


For all your Project Runway fans, or even those of you who have never heard of it. Here is my favorite designer in all his fierce glory!


And yes, I had to give props to my newly acquired love of Kathy Griffin's comedy. I know, she's rude, crude, crass and sometimes downright disgusting, but I adore her! I want to BE her! LOL!


Oopsie! That was SIX videos. I'm sorry, but once I got going, I couldn't help myself. Hey Frenchie, "I... Will... KILL... YOU!" Heeheehee

Until next time, Justine :o )

9 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Buffie

    You picked some good ones! LOL!

  • Kathy

    Justine. The inspiration for my latest post came from YOUR MUSIC girl!!!. I know the dead pigs were kinda sad, just added it for the shock factor haha.

    OKAY Your YOUTUBE's.

    1. I have this one my list to, it get's better and better as it goes along.

    2. WOW That girl can sing.

    3. Loved this one, how clever.

    4. Oh My God!!!!! is he gonna die or cry!. which one, which one. brilliant.

    5. Check out that bling!!!!!!!.

    6. Whenever I can hear my hubbie laughing in the other room, I always know that Kathy Griffin is on the TV. He listens to her more than me!!!!.

    Great choices, oh and I have finally remembered to add you to my fave list bar (my memory is getting worse these days). now you are just a click away. Have a fun w/end. Kathy.

  • Anonymous

    Hi Justine, pop in to see me, I have a little award for you!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Bridget

    The Who's Your Daddy was cute! I've seen the others except for Kathy G and well, you know how I feel about that! LOL

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Justine you picked some great ones! I had seen the dance and the girl singing! And of course "hello" Christian he was da bomb I love that show! Who's your daddy cracked me up;) Well done chickie~~~French;)

  • Anonymous

    They were great, no idea who most of them are but still very funny. Love the freeze one, can you imagine what people were thinking??

  • Life on the Edge

    These were fun! I didn't get to watch them all, but have seen a couple of them already: the guy dancing and the group of people freezing. Had to watch the "fierce" designer from the show as I don't watch TV. He's hilarious! Bet he drove the others nuts.

    I think my personal faves are Charlier the Unicorn (you've got to see that, too trippy and beyond funny); Charlie Bit Me, both the original and then a really wrong adult version which is truly sick but totally hilarious; and the Numa Numa guy. When I first found that video, I played it over and over.

    How do you download the videos to your blog? I might like to try that sometime! Thanks!

    Kady

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Love the videos the 'freeze' was fun to watch, esp the reactions!

    'who's your daddy' is a blast! suburban dad trying to be gansta!

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    Thanks a lot for keeping me up till 1:30 AM! That first one is so funny, it's been a while since I've seen it. I lose it at Vanilla Ice... I used to shave stripes in my ex's eyebrows and hair, lol!
    Man that little girl can sing.
    And fierce Christian, OMG, how funny! I was dying when he got out the flat iron for his hair!! What a squirly little twerp!
    Nikki