Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What the HELL is THAT? Results Revealed!

Okay bloggers, I have to say this was a blast. So many of you guessed the last picture as grass, but I don't know how you could come up with that. Since when it grass black? Crap on a cracker, you guys are hysterical!

1) English muffin
2) Grill brush
3) Flashlight
4) Kabuki makeup brush.

Kudos to JILL for the FUNNIEST answer! My muff? My MUFF????????? OMG, I nearly wet myself!





Yippee! I got my new camera from the SITS Girls Recipes contest that I won, and I love it! It's a Canon A580 and I decided to play around with it a bit today. But I took it one step further. I've decided we're going to play a new game. I kinda sorta stole it right out from under her ass borrowed this idea from my good friend Rhea, at Texas Word Tangle.



Are you ready? Everyone, sit comfortably, grab a drink and your reading glasses if necessary and let's get this show on the road! I present to you the very first addition of...

Photobucket


And now I'll post some odd pictures that I took today, and see who can guess what they are. No, no prizes, just good clean bloggy fun! Good luck! What the hell IS that?

Photobucket


What the hell is THAT?

Photobucket


WHAT the hell is that?

Photobucket


What the hell IS that?

Photobucket




27 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: