Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can an 11-Year-Old be a Diva?

Photobucket



Yes, Mikayla got it in her head that she wants to be one of Shelia's Daring Darling Bathroom Beauty Snapping Divas! I told her I thought it was just for adults, but did she care? No, of course not. She did herself up, took my camera in the bathroom and didn't emerge for at least 15 minutes. I have to admit, aside from each and every picture being blurry (must have been moving her hand as she snapped away) she did a damn good job of looking like a diva!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh yes, Mikayla, those cleaning products are a great foreground!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hmmm... Should I be worried about the future with this child? Heeheehee!

Now! On to another subject. ATTENTION BLOGGERS FAR AND WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you voted for me in the Sits Girls Recipe contest yet? No? Well, for shame! Click this button and go vote! Time is running short! All you have to do to vote is leave a comment with just my name, or my number, which is #1. Go go goooooooooo! The polls close Sunday night, and at this point, it's anyone's game!
P.S. You do not have to have a blog to vote. You only need a blogger i.d.!!





45 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: