Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a Cheesy Gift!


Today I opened my mailbox and found a gift from Cindy and I have to say, it's the cheesiest thing I've ever received in my life! I know, I know, you can't believe how rude I'm being, but when I show you a picture of it you'll totally understand where I'm coming from!



Here, let me show you, and you decide if it's cheesy or not...

Photobucket Image Hosting


Hee hee hee! I got ya, didn't I? Come on now, did you really think ol' Tiney would be so ungrateful? Can you believe Cindy actually went to the cheese curd factory, bought this bag for me and sent it all the way here to Florida? Just so I could really see for myself if this cheese squeaks when you bite into it. And yes, it does! I even made Mikayla try it, even though she's not a big cheese fan. Excuse her hair... she'd just gotten off the windy bus!

Photobucket Image Hosting


Mikayla's take on the squeaky cheese? Well, she spit it out so I'm assuming she doesn't like it much. I tried a piece myself and it definitely takes some getting used to. It's kind of wet on the outside and very dry on the inside. Of course, this could have been from the shipping and the heat down here. Now that it's in the refrigerator, it supposedly loses it's "squeak", so you're supposed to microwave for 30 seconds before eating. I'm going to try that later, and I bet it will change the consistency on the inside a lot! Either way, it's got great flavor!

Cindy, thank you so much for being such a great blogger friend, and taking the time to send this to me! I really do appreciate it!

***Quick update! Madison just tried some microwaved squeaky cheese (30 seconds is WAY too long!) and LOVED IT!***



22 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: