That doodle head Stephanie, over at Mama Still Wears Gucci just had to tag me to list six quirky things about myself. Well guess what? I can't think of six quirky things about myself to list! I know, you're all shaking your heads in disbelief, but it's true. So now I'm going to sit here staring at the computer screen, overworking my poor sleep deprived (yes, I'm going to work that for all it's worth!) brain for something to list. Oh, the pressure! The pressure!
1) I think I've already shared this with y'all, but... I was born left handed, but when I attended kindergarten, my very old, very mean teacher, Mrs. Lahamadou (what a name!) didn't like my penmanship and made me switch over to my right hand. Now I couldn't write with my left hand if you held a gun to my head, but I do nearly everything else (except throw a ball) left-handed.
2) When I was really little... probably 5 or so, me and my friend, Sinead, used to poop in my back yard. Yes, you heard me, and yes, I shit you not! We used to pretend we were dogs and just popped a squat and went. Now that I think back on it I'm thoroughly grossed out. I mean, did we wipe? And if so, with what??? This probably falls under the heading of TMI, but hey, you asked for quirks, you're getting quirks!
3) When I was in labor with my first girl, Mikayla, I stupidly didn't get an epidural and the labor was pretty long. When it was time to push it literally took me hours to pop her out, and at one point I yelled out, "Doc! My hoo hoo hurtsssssssssssss!" Yes, I've always been known for my class.
4) Another Mikayla related story. When I used to sit down to nurse her, I had a song that I made up that I sang to her. Everyone far and wide heard me sing this and it always made people laugh, because not only was it completely goofy, but I sang it in a funny voice. It went something like this, "She dwink da booby juice (pronounced joosh), she dwink da booby juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuice! Booby juice booby juice, booby booby booby juice!" I know there was more to the song, but I've since forgotten, lucky for you!
5) I've never broken a bone. Ooh, intriguing!
6) I once beat Jill up with a can of Aqua Net, while banging her head into the bathroom tile. Oh, the memories!
So there you go. Now I can stop feeling guilty for avoiding this tag. Of course there are rules about tagging so many other bloggers, but I'm not gonna do that. If you think you've got some interesting quirks I'd love to read about them!