Monday, September 1, 2008

The FINALS! Now It's Really Up To YOU!




This will be my most pitiful post to date, because the entire thing is nothing but a plea for help in winning the SITS Girls Recipe contest. Last week was the semi-finals and I very nearly sweat through my entire wardrobe watching the votes come in. I made it to the final four, but from this point on it's truly all up to my friends in blogland.



Photobucket

They've changed the rules this week, which I'm really impressed with because it makes the whole voting process much more fair. All you have to do is go to the site and leave a comment stating who you are voting for. You don't need to write anything other than my name or #1, which is my current standing. Votes will not be available for viewing, so no one will have a clue how well or badly they're doing in the contest. Keep in mind bloggers, that if I do happen to win this thing, the prize is $100 cash and a new digital camera. I could really use both, believe me!

If you'd like to further help my cause, maybe you could put a short blurb on your blog about me and the contest, and I could possibly get a lot more votes from people that you know, but that I don't know! Did that make any sense? If you'd like, grab the code for the SITS Girls Recipe site from their sidebar, so all your visitors would have to do is click. Email your friends, email your family, email your gynecologist... it doesn't matter to me, I just need votes and LOTS of em!

I'm leaving the rest of the begging up to the critters. Thank you blogger friends, from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

40 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: