Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What the Hell is THAT? II (Answers Revealed!)

Photobucket

Okay, you guys for the most part did a really good job, although some of your guesses were way off!  My favorite, and first guessed by Mary was granite for #1.  Because it sure ain't granite!  Look below for the answers...


It's that time again, friends! Time to play Tiney's What the Hell is THAT? I can't wait to see what kind of guesses I get this time around. I'll post results some time in the next day or so. Have fun with it, and concentrate!




1)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Now that there is a TOAD, not a FROG, so all of you who guessed the back of a frog, sorry! Wrong creature! LOL

2)
Photobucket

Photobucket


3)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Although many of you got this one right, so many of you cracked me up with guesses like rocks, poop, and charcoal!  Poop being my favorite, of course!


4)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll admit, this was a hard one. It was Mikayla's after-school snack of :::::::gulp::::::::: carrot, tomato, celery juice. Is there something wrong with my child that she chooses this over chips? LOL

5)
Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you all had fun playing, because it was simply a blast to read your guesses!!!!!!!!!!!!


46 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • squawmama

    I want to play but I have no clue

    1. Frog

  • squawmama

    OOPS... Ok lets try again

    1. Frog
    2. Old coke machine
    3. Dog Food
    4. Orange soda
    5. Remote control

    these are all wierd to me... LOL LOL

    Lot's of FUN!!!

    Hugs,
    Donna

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    the back of a frog

    inside your dishwasher

    duh

    duh

  • nikkicrumpet

    1...the back of a frog
    2....inside of a toaster
    3.....carpet
    4....orange
    5....I haven't got the foggiest idea

    I LOVE THIS GAME!

  • MARY IN SCOTLAND

    Oh, I love this game!
    granite countertop
    oven
    orange
    and I have no idea about the others!!! I've been staring at them for 15 min!

  • Anonymous

    Holy Crap Justine!!!!!!! OK let's see...

    1. E-Coli
    2. Unreachable Crumbs
    3.Cat Food or Cocoa Puffs.
    4.A Tomato
    5. Uhhh you dropped the camera as you were snapping away.

    Do you think I am good at this game??? (LAMO)

    xoxoxoxoxo
    Donna

  • Anonymous

    Hey Donna/Roxy,

    I have no clue... I am still laughing at my answers.

    xoxo
    Donna

  • imjacobsmom

    Okay, Ill give it a shot....

    1. Back of a frog
    2. Inside of a toaster
    3. Some type of pet food
    4. Beer - nope not foamy enough - orange pop
    5. This one's a toughy - a part of your laptop?

    Robyn

  • Bridget

    Some kind of reptile (or maybe a frog)
    Toaster
    Cat food
    Sweat on the outside of a bottle or glass
    Part of your car

    How many did I get right?

  • Shannon

    1. toad
    2. toaster
    3. charcoal
    4. ???
    5. tire
    Do I win!?!?

  • Kathy

    Well I am totally crap at this so I think what all the others think. smiles!.

  • Jill

    1. toad
    2 toaster with lots of crumbs
    3. cat food
    4.an orange
    5. something plastic???

  • Jill

    I change 4 to a carrot

    What the hell is 5?? looks like you fell while you were aiming at the pic

  • squawmama

    Donna your answers were way to funny... IALMAO.....

    Donna aka Roxy

  • Life on the Edge

    Ok, here are my guesses:

    1)frog
    2)inside of a toaster
    3)charcoal
    4)orange pop
    5)part of a George Foreman grill

    Hmmm, after reading through the others, I am betting that those who quessed number 3 as dry cat food are right.

    Kady

  • Lisa (aka) French

    1 frog
    2 deep fryer
    3rocks or dog food
    4orange
    5 looks like the rubber thingy in the microwave i dunno lol
    French;)

  • Naz

    It's early and I haven't had enough coffee so here goes:
    granite
    jail cell (or a toaster?)
    rug fibers
    wet orange
    inside car roof
    I told you I didn't drink enough coffee.....sips.

  • Buffie

    1. Frog.
    2. inside of toaster.
    3. cat food.
    4. orange peel.
    5. up close photo of a tire.

  • Rhea

    1. a cool pattered granite counter
    2. Inside of a toaster
    3. Coca Pebbles cereal (or deer poop)
    4. a tomato
    5. inside of dish washer?

    I don't know, I'm missing my She-Ra brain still, so I could be totally off my game. hehe

  • Bridget

    Okay, tree frog, toaster, animal food, produce and tire. Is that close enough?

  • Anonymous

    I totally got this one the bag!
    1. Froggy skin
    2. Nasty refrigerator coils
    3. I'm kookoo for Cocoa puffs
    4. kitchen sponge (I'm assuming you do dishes but who knows?)
    5. I thought I had it in the bag...car roof/windshield?

  • niartist

    I'm not good at these AT ALL! But I know that #2 is the inside of a toaster, and I think that #1 is a pheasant feather, other than that I'm lost.

  • mrsben

    Mmmmmm??????
    1. Toad
    2. Inside of a toaster
    3. Cat Food (you don't have a dog)
    4. Orange pop
    5. Car tire and partial rim or is
    it a bicycle tire? Mmmmmmm??????

    P.S: Love your poem you posted
    yesterday. Don't be so hard on
    yourself. It even takes the best
    of writers months or years to
    complete a Novel :) :) :)

  • Kathy

    1. granite counter
    2. inside of toaster/air duct ?
    3. dog food
    4. not sure, fizzy orange ?
    5. looks like part of a printer ??

    glad you liked my London accent Justine and I do like that squirrel really lol.
    Have a lovely day, Kathy.

  • Rachelle

    I'm going to give it a whirl ~
    1. Tree bark (only because everybody else said toad) :o)
    2. Inside of a toaster
    3. goat turds
    4. orange soda
    4. tire

    Am I even a little bit close? Thanks for the fun game!

  • Beckie

    1. The back view of a frog
    2. Inside of a toaster
    3. A pine cone
    4. A strawberry
    5. And my husband yelled out tire (He's playing on my team, haha)

    Awesome game Justine!! And thank you for your welcome! I adore your bloggy by the way!

  • Rhea

    Damn, looks like I only got ONE right. That's sad. Fun game!

  • Beckie

    That was awesomely fun!! I got most of them right! Yay me! Lol. I look forward to next time!

  • Buffie

    Dang it, I always get confused with frog and toad thing!!!

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    I got one right!

  • Alexandra MacVean

    Good evening, sweet (and freakin' crazy) Justine! :) I am so sorry I missed this post yesterday. I would have never guessed half of them, though. You rock and you friggin' roll, girl!! **hugs**

  • Jill

    did anyone at all get number 5 right!! I want to play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Hi Justiney!! Your post was funny! The dog food did look like poop!!

    Hope you're having a nice evening!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Naz

    Toad...frog...warts....ok maybe it's just an old wives tale but they aren't one of my favorites.
    I bottomed out with zero.

  • mrsben

    You have a dog? Shucks I thought it was cat food. Also got number 3 wrong......but hey I got the TOAD!! Guess three out of five ain't bad. (To Naz: coffee will do it to you every time, better switch to drinking tea....smiles.)

  • Anonymous

    Ok so I missed it. I would have got the toad and the toaster. I might have got the litter but not the juice or the tyre (yes that's tyre not tire!)

    Actually i rather like the sound of Mikayla's juice - but not instead of crisps (yes crisps not chips)

  • Gucci Mama

    Just as I suspected! Except, I couldn't guess before you revealed the answers because, well, on the (very slight) chance I was wrong, it's not like I could have a record of that in writing...

  • SG

    I didn't get to play but that was so cool to see the pics close up and then the actual object. Very cool Justine!

  • Kathy

    I think I only got the toaster one correct and only because someone else put the idea in my head, have a lovely weekend, hugs, Kathy.

  • artis1111

    I would have missed them all!Kathy

  • Lisa (aka) French

    WEll I wasn't too far off~~~he he yeah right! French;)

  • Picket

    hey girl....good grief,,,I never would have guessed those!!! I thought the first one was snake skin! lol Hope all is will with you and yours Justine...thanks so much for such a sweet comment about my little granddaughter..I too think she is one of the prettiest newborns I have ever seen...of course I'm not prejudice...it's just the truth!! lol Have a great weekend girl!

  • Anonymous

    Justiney!! How sweet of you to come and visit. I know, I can hardly believe we were not touched but just down the street the folks lost everything they had! I'm not worthy, but I am so thankful.
    Oh, I can't wait to tell my little Mother. She's a little vain and always must be fixed up - she's 85 years old and hardly has any wrinkles! I didn't get that gene after her!! Can you believe it? My Daddy was 6 feet tall and Mother was 5' and I'm 4'11 1/2 and Darling Dauther is a little over 5'. I just hate "short" but, hey, I'm used to it by now.
    Hope you're being a good girl and I like the new picture of you!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

  • santamaker

    I'm sorry I missed this game, I would have gotten all but that yucky veggie juice !!
    Sorry my post made you depressed, I really wasn't sure if I should have published it, but better out in Blogland than festering in my head..LOL..
    To answer your question, my Father chose to put me up for adoption because he had health and financial problems and wanted to give me the best life possible. He was very unselfish to to this for me. He kept my brother and sister because they were older and could fend for themselves better , while he put his life in order.
    Anyway... I will be thinking of a cheerful topic for the next post, I hate being a buzzkill!

  • nikkicrumpet

    Crap...I suck at this game. I love it ...but I suck at it. However...I am still laughing about the comment you made on my post....YOU CRACK ME UP!!! Heck...if you stop shaving your body hair and take pictures and post em on your blog...I'LL buy you those treats!!!! Thanks for the laughs!

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for dropping by, I've been wondering about you. Have you heard anything yet about your tests? Please keep us informed, we care.

    Hugs,
    Chris