Ooh, lucky me! My new friend "C" over at Tattooed Minivan Mama presented me with this oh so cool award today. It's so up my alley, being that I'm addicted to the bean. Go visit her if you want a giggle or two, but if you're easily offended you may just wanna skip it. My friend "C" doesn't tend to hold anything back... hasn't yet learned the art of "less is more" like I have. Yeah, right. I might just have to track her down and stab her with a tattoo gun too, because she refuses to tell me her real name! Of course, she'd probably enjoy that torture, so let me think of something else...
Okay, as we all know, most of these awards come with some sort of rules, right? I usually go against the grain and skip them, but in this case, I likey the rules because I love answering questions! So, here goes.
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
Yep, but just one, Sinead. I've mentioned her a bunch of times here on the Froggy Bloggy, but the pain in the ass won't send me new pictures of herself so I can formally introduce you! We've been friends since the tender ages of 3 (her) and 4 (me). We haven't lived anywhere near each other since about 1979 or so, but we've kept in close touch all these years. Pretty amazing, don't you think?
2. What do you value most about your friends?
Let's see. Honestly, loyalty, and letting me bitch as much as I want about Jimmy, and always agreeing with me that I AM RIGHT. LOL
3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Are you kidding me? I bounce so much crap off of them it's a wonder they're not bruised!
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
Okay, so I'm a loser and my only "in real life" friend that lives anywhere near me is Jill. And you guys already know what I enjoy doing with her. Making fun of her, shopping, making fun of her, shopping, making fun of her, eating. You get the picture.
Now comes the tricky part... people I want to present this award to. Can't I just give it to everyone on my blog roll? Nah, that'd take too long, listing all those lovely ladies and one gorgeous man. So let me try and narrow it down to just a few for now.
1) My beautiful sister Jill, at her VERY OWN BRAND NEW BLOG! She now resides at JillsBelieveItOrNot. She hasn't written anything on it yet, so give her a few days before you visit, but don't forget about her or you'll make me
2) Buffie, at My Left Foot. Oh, we all know Buffie, right? That oh so beautiful, but whacky, quirky, crazy woman? I'm proud to call her a friend, and am lucky enough to be graced with her cyber presence each and every day. Love you Buffaroonie!
3) Bridget, at My Silly Blog. Another one of my closest and dearest friends! Her blog covers everything from A-Zany, so give her a look-see and tell her Tiney sent ya!
4) Becky, my Schmeckalicious friend over at SchmeckyGirl. Becky's blog usually revolves around her gorgeous daughters ,Peyton and Tatum (don't you love those names?), and their various adventures, but once in a while she throws in a zinger! Love you Becky!!!!!!!!!!
5) Stephanie, over at Mama Still Wears Gucci. Her writing CRACKS ME UP. Go read about her current pregnancy woes, and everything else that just generally pisses her off!
6) Rhea at Texas Word Tangle. Rhea is just plain old fun! She's witty, and pretty and bright! Wait, isn't that a song? Really, give her a peek, you won't be disappointed.
7) Shelia, over at Note Songs. Shelia never fails to put a smile on my face with her sugary sweet posts, and stories about her, Mr. Precious and fuzzy Chloe Dawn. Love you Shelia!!!!!!!!
And that's it for now, or I'll be sitting here all day! I've made so many fantastic, talented friends here in blogland, but alas, I must get off my ass (Ooh, another rhyme!) now.