Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Coffee Cup Runneth Over





Ooh, lucky me! My new friend "C" over at Tattooed Minivan Mama presented me with this oh so cool award today. It's so up my alley, being that I'm addicted to the bean. Go visit her if you want a giggle or two, but if you're easily offended you may just wanna skip it. My friend "C" doesn't tend to hold anything back... hasn't yet learned the art of "less is more" like I have. Yeah, right. I might just have to track her down and stab her with a tattoo gun too, because she refuses to tell me her real name! Of course, she'd probably enjoy that torture, so let me think of something else...


Okay, as we all know, most of these awards come with some sort of rules, right? I usually go against the grain and skip them, but in this case, I likey the rules because I love answering questions! So, here goes.

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
Yep, but just one, Sinead.  I've mentioned her a bunch of times here on the Froggy Bloggy, but the pain in the ass won't send me new pictures of herself so I can formally introduce you!  We've been friends since the tender ages of 3 (her) and 4 (me).  We haven't lived anywhere near each other since about 1979 or so, but we've kept in close touch all these years.  Pretty amazing, don't you think?

2. What do you value most about your friends?
Let's see.  Honestly, loyalty, and letting me bitch as much as I want about Jimmy, and always agreeing with me that I AM RIGHT.  LOL

3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Are you kidding me?  I bounce so much crap off of them it's a wonder they're not bruised!

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
Okay, so I'm a loser and my only "in real life" friend that lives anywhere near me is Jill.  And you guys already know what I enjoy doing with her.  Making fun of her, shopping, making fun of her, shopping, making fun of her, eating.  You get the picture.



Now comes the tricky part... people I want to present this award to. Can't I just give it to everyone on my blog roll? Nah, that'd take too long, listing all those lovely ladies and one gorgeous man. So let me try and narrow it down to just a few for now.

1) My beautiful sister Jill, at her VERY OWN BRAND NEW BLOG! She now resides at JillsBelieveItOrNot. She hasn't written anything on it yet, so give her a few days before you visit, but don't forget about her or you'll make me laugh cry!

2) Buffie, at My Left Foot. Oh, we all know Buffie, right? That oh so beautiful, but whacky, quirky, crazy woman? I'm proud to call her a friend, and am lucky enough to be graced with her cyber presence each and every day. Love you Buffaroonie!

3) Bridget, at My Silly Blog. Another one of my closest and dearest friends! Her blog covers everything from A-Zany, so give her a look-see and tell her Tiney sent ya!

4) Becky, my Schmeckalicious friend over at SchmeckyGirl. Becky's blog usually revolves around her gorgeous daughters ,Peyton and Tatum (don't you love those names?), and their various adventures, but once in a while she throws in a zinger! Love you Becky!!!!!!!!!!

5) Stephanie, over at Mama Still Wears Gucci. Her writing CRACKS ME UP. Go read about her current pregnancy woes, and everything else that just generally pisses her off!

6) Rhea at Texas Word Tangle. Rhea is just plain old fun! She's witty, and pretty and bright! Wait, isn't that a song? Really, give her a peek, you won't be disappointed.

7) Shelia, over at Note Songs. Shelia never fails to put a smile on my face with her sugary sweet posts, and stories about her, Mr. Precious and fuzzy Chloe Dawn. Love you Shelia!!!!!!!!

And that's it for now, or I'll be sitting here all day! I've made so many fantastic, talented friends here in blogland, but alas, I must get off my ass (Ooh, another rhyme!) now.


32 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Buffie

    AWW, Thank you Tiney!!! How sweet of you! I must go check out Jill's blog, YEA! I'm so happy she's blogging! Now we need to get Janet to blog too....

  • Jill

    Thanks sis!!!!!! It's on, time for BLOG war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Naz

    Justine, as far as Jill's blog goes....payback's a bitch. lol lol
    WTG Jill!

  • squawmama

    Great posts... I loved your answers... you never let me down I am sitting here smiling from ear to ear...I went and visited Jill.. How exciting her hacing a new blog and all... this should be very interesting what you two blog about... Is it going to be a BOLG WAR!!!! as Jill put it...

    Love Ya,
    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

  • artis1111

    I am having a cup of carmell truffel coffee right now!Cheers!!Kathy

  • onlymehere

    Congrats on the award. I'll have to check Jill out.

  • Preston

    Niiice! I was over at Tattooed Minivan Mom's blog (she won my chocolates) so I had to check your blog out!

  • Lisa (aka) French

    Congrats on your well deserved award;) Look out Justine I think Jill is gonna give you a run for her money~~~lmao French;)

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    Cool award! Congrats! How cool is it that Jill is blogging now?

  • Anonymous

    Are you trying to say I O-fend?

    You can torture me with a tattoo gun if you want to (please) but I will never, ever tell!

    Enjoy the fake coffee :) It's delicious!

  • Anonymous

    Hee Hee Hee This is going to be good.

    Love Ya,
    Chris

  • nikkicrumpet

    LOL I can't wait to witness this blog war....I'm sure it will be good for some serious entertainment!!!

  • Naz

    The dynamic sisters now have blogs. How sweet it is.

  • SG

    T H A N K Y O U J U S T I N E!
    Thanks for the agreeing with you tip! I knew I was doing something wrong! LMAO!!

  • Anonymous

    Justiney!! thank you for the award and your sweet words!! Congrats on you getting this award. I went and commented on sister Jill's blog. Good for her!! I don't drink coffee - tastes yucky to me - but give me a cuppa tea or Dr. Pepper and I'll drink till the cows come home!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • niartist

    The RMS Bandit's strike again! You're involved! Check out the blog!

  • santamaker

    Hey Justine, so glad that your sis will be joining you in blogwars! Can't wait! What a special relationship you have... I envy that! Sometime when you're together you should make a video and put it on your blog..I'd love to see the interaction!
    Thanks for coming over to meet Kristin ! We are very proud of her, of course we're biased, as any parent would be... but I have to tell you that she was a challenging child to raise, so hang in there with your two little ones, it will be worth it! They'll make you proud. I'll ask her for the recipe for the bagels...
    Be good,
    santa

  • Lisa

    I cannot wait to see what Jill comes up with.

  • Rhea

    First of all, congrats on receiving this award!! You rock! Your blog is a lot of fun to read and on my daily stop.

    Secondly, THANK YOU! You're so sweet to pass it on. I'm honored. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

  • Alexandra MacVean

    Congratulations, Justine. You are MORE than deserving of the world. You always find a way to brighten everyone's day! **hugs**

  • Rachelle

    Congrats on the award! I am sooo excited Jill is blogging ~ I can't wait to see what the two of you come up with. I will go visit her right now too.

  • Gucci Mama

    Aw, shucks. Thank you Miss Froggy Pants, I love it even though you haven't yet changed the name of your blog to "Stephanie at Mama Still Wears Gucci is the Best Writer Ever".

    Congratulations on the award, too. You (like me) totally deserve it;)

    Ooh, and I'm all atwitter about the blog war.

  • Anonymous

    Hey, Justiney! What are you doing? I came by to tell you I am posting about the award you gave me in the morning!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • santamaker

    You girls are too funny......loved watching the videos! Hey.. you have a good time shopping. Too bad that Jill wouldn't video you shopping for a bra...ROTFLMAO !

  • Kathy

    Hi Justine, Congrats on your award, I love the coffee mugs, I also loved your answers and welcome to Jill and let the BLOG war begin hehe, I think
    jill should also turn up at the blogge'ville ball as Scarlets long lost twin sister!!!. hugs, Kathy

  • Penny

    I knew you'd like his butt. LOL Jill has a blog? This is going to be so much fun. hahahaha

  • Anonymous

    Morning, Justiney!! Hope you're planning on a good day. It's great your sis Jill is a Blog lady now!!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • squawmama

    Thanks for the idea if museum putty... I alreasdy use it and it does keep eveything right on the counters... I LOVE it... I don't move anything in the motorhome to go down the road.... it's stuck there for a while... LOL LOL

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

  • niartist

    Oooo - Now I have to go through the blog roll to see if I'm that gorgeous man you were talking about!

  • Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria

    GM Justine, you are just to funny girl...I have alway enjoyed reading your blog..now you got sister doing one..this is going to be a good read between the two of you..have a great day Justine and come see me sometime also.. Hugs and smiles Gloria

  • Anonymous

    Congratulations on your award!
    I loved your all your answers. Its a great way to learn about you and it was fun. Geez some people are so great at answering questions.

    I love that itty bitty lillo frog on the side too

    Have a great day and come by for a visit. I'm having a giveaway for my upcoming 200th post. Read about it in last Friday's post.

    Have a great day
    Judi

  • Bridget

    Woo hoo, I am finally working on my official acceptance speech for this lovely award. I know, took me long enough!

    Thank you Tiney!!!!