Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Newest Award, and it's Pure Gold!



Gigi, over at My Silly Blog just bestowed this on me, and I'm so proud to wear it on my sidebar. What girl wouldn't like her very own gold card? No limit, and don't have to tell hubby about it. Perfect!


But as usual, there are rules, and here they are:


l. You may choose five people/blogs to give the award to.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.

1) First, I'd like to give this to Rhea at Texas Word Tangle. The girl is FUNNY, has cute kids and just entertains me daily.

2) Next is French. Who doesn't love Lisa? I'm sure she's already received this, and if so, just disregard, but know that I love ya and I love your blog! Oh! Make sure you check out her new blog which is dedicated as a blogopera, with some of us as the stars of the story! Desperate Housewives of Bloggeville

3) Gotta love my friend Alex from My Quill and Pen. The girl has been through so much health-wise in the last few months and she's finally coming out of it and getting back into the swing of things. This girl can dance, she can sing, she can write, and she can paint! Jealous? I am!

4) Donna, from Adventures with Tassie has a great new blog, featuring her travels with her hubby in their RV, Tassie. I've been to quite a few states already through Donna and it's been lovely!

My new blogger friend: And she is BRAND new, because she just found my blog today, is... Rachelle from Joey's Walk. Rachelle contacted me because of my latest post about Gianna's CdLS issues. Rachelle has a four year old son with CdLS. I haven't really had a chance to read her blog yet, but her family is beautiful and I'm sure she's going to be a great connection for Jill. It'll be wonderful for her to have another mother to talk to about CdLS.

Okay, my obligations are all accounted for! Thank you again, Gigi for this wonderful award! I love it!

Special Note:  To any of my neighborhood friends who may be reading my blog but not commenting.  Well, you'd better start, or I will start ignoring you in person while you're talking to me!  HA!!!!!!!!!  TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

17 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • squawmama

    Thank you - Thank you - Thank you You are my mentor and I am so excited to get this award... ;-D I am having such a great time bloggin and you started me venturing out of my safety zone of just Friends and Family. This is a great new family I have stumbled into... You may have created a BLOGGIN MONSTER LOL LOL

    Love & Hugs,
    Donna aka Squawmama aka Roxy ;-D

  • onlymehere

    Congrats on the award! You deserve it. I also love how hot you are on your sidebar! I requested to be a plastic face from too much plastic surgery and I wanted to be filthy RICH!! Can hardly wait to see me in the story!

  • nikkicrumpet

    GOLD...perfect for you! Congrats and I hope you have a marvelous evening!

  • Anonymous

    Your 'hood' friends are just trying to see if you are really poor - that's all!

    Getting a gold card will surely sort that one out.

  • Anonymous

    Oh , how we all love those cold cards. You sound like your getting back to your old self. I'm glad.

    Hugs, Chris

  • Picket

    Morning girl....ohhhh now you can go buy you some food! oh sorry....is that still a touchy subject! lol I read your quirks girl...OH MY WORD!! You did what in the yard???! What was it girl...did you not get that Chatty Kathy Doll for Christmas...Did they give you tha Ballerina Barbie when you wanted the Malibu Barbie?!!! lol lol Help me out here girl...I am trying to understand...what would make you do such a thing! lol lol Girl you ain't right! Oh by the way how is your little niece...did her fever go down? Look at you on the sidebar girl! Don't you let them be calling you no such name....you're just a 'working' girl! lol have a great day girl!

  • Anonymous

    Hey Girlfriend,

    How are you today?????? Congrats on the Gold Card... I got one too:)

    xoxoxoxo
    Donna

    I hope you are feeling better.... How's Jill situation coming along withb the Dog issue???

  • onlymehere

    I answered your questions on my blog in two separate comments bz I thought other people might be curious too! Have a great day!

  • Buffie

    LOL, Tismee2!!! And gongrats on the award Tiney....you deserve it!

  • Rachelle

    Thank you so much! I am so excited! I totally love your blog ~ you've got a great sense of humor! I'm so glad I found you and I look forward to getting to know you and your family. I've only been blogging since May but it has become very addicting and I thoroughly enjoy it! Although today I am getting a lot of interuptions cause there's no school around here. Thanks again!

  • SG

    Yay Justine! Congratulations on your award. Thanks for introducing us to Donna and Chris the RVers.

  • Rhea

    Congrats on your gold card, and wait, gasp, you gave me one too?! Yeehawww!!

    Thanks, Justine! You entertain me lately too. :o)

  • Rhea

    And I love the threat you posted for your neighbors. teehee

  • Alexandra MacVean

    Hahahaha..love your note to your neighbor..that made me chuckle. You're so much fun. Thank you for your kindness and the award. I really appreciate you.

    *hugs*

  • Bo

    Well, howdy-doody Justine...my first comment on your blog...I kept seeing your name pop up here & there and I must 'fess up, I've peeked in on you a time or two... so I'll introduce myself now... I'm Bo or Brown-Eyes or my alter-ego Miss Beaudeen Gunch from Blogge'ville where I know all your secrets (supposedly) since you are the town slut... Fun to meet ya, girlie! ;-) Bo

  • Anonymous

    Congratulations!!!

  • Kathy

    Hi Justine, I am catching up after being away from blog-land for a few days, congrats on your award, so well deserved, sorry to hear about your sister Jill's dog, that's awful I hope she get's it sorted our with those neighbours and little Poopie Pants, I hope they find out what is causing this fever and get it sorted and for you I hope you get your sleep results and get that sorted out, take care, my friend, Kathy/Mama.