Gigi, over at My Silly Blog just bestowed this on me, and I'm so proud to wear it on my sidebar. What girl wouldn't like her very own gold card? No limit, and don't have to tell hubby about it. Perfect!
But as usual, there are rules, and here they are:
l. You may choose five people/blogs to give the award to.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.
1) First, I'd like to give this to Rhea at Texas Word Tangle. The girl is FUNNY, has cute kids and just entertains me daily.
2) Next is French. Who doesn't love Lisa? I'm sure she's already received this, and if so, just disregard, but know that I love ya and I love your blog! Oh! Make sure you check out her new blog which is dedicated as a blogopera, with some of us as the stars of the story! Desperate Housewives of Bloggeville
3) Gotta love my friend Alex from My Quill and Pen. The girl has been through so much health-wise in the last few months and she's finally coming out of it and getting back into the swing of things. This girl can dance, she can sing, she can write, and she can paint! Jealous? I am!
4) Donna, from Adventures with Tassie has a great new blog, featuring her travels with her hubby in their RV, Tassie. I've been to quite a few states already through Donna and it's been lovely!
My new blogger friend: And she is BRAND new, because she just found my blog today, is... Rachelle from Joey's Walk. Rachelle contacted me because of my latest post about Gianna's CdLS issues. Rachelle has a four year old son with CdLS. I haven't really had a chance to read her blog yet, but her family is beautiful and I'm sure she's going to be a great connection for Jill. It'll be wonderful for her to have another mother to talk to about CdLS.
Okay, my obligations are all accounted for! Thank you again, Gigi for this wonderful award! I love it!
Special Note: To any of my neighborhood friends who may be reading my blog but not commenting. Well, you'd better start, or I will start ignoring you in person while you're talking to me! HA!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!