Monday, October 6, 2008

Ode to Insanity


I'm in a funk and can't get out


I have nothing to even blog about

I look around for inspiration

but instead I've got writer's constipation

I wonder if it can be cured

If not we're doomed to being bored

To death! I say!

Doesn't matter that I've been at this since May.

It's another blog fart for poor old Tiney

So instead I write this poem like a big ol' weenie

My readers are sure to scratch their head

and wonder what happened, did I fall out of bed?

Or maybe it is the lack of sleep

without that CPAP the future is bleak

So pray for me my blogger friends

That soon I will breathe

If that doesn't happen

my blog, will you grieve?

Off I go to my big comfy bed

To snore and hold breath and fling arms at Jimmy's head

Fix me now I pray to the Lord

Or next time I write I'll be in the psychiatric ward!








23 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: