Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Love of Ronnie

While writing my TV blog last week, I didn't include another reality show that I absolutely love, and just finished its first season a couple months ago. I'm talking about Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel. Of course, me being me, from the very first episode I found myself with a crush on the gay guy. Isn't that the way it always is with me? But Ronnie, oh my, this is one fine looking boy. In my eyes, one of the most beautiful examples of the male form from top to bottom. There's just something striking about this guy and if you don't agree with me, you're nuts! And it was so cute the way he had a crush on his best friend in the house, Ben. Now Ben is a married hetero, but I got the strongest feeling that it wouldn't take much to bring him over to the other side if the right opportunity with Ronnie would have presented itself. But I don't think having cameras on you 24/7 is the best possible time to explore your "other" side for all the world (and his wife!) to see. The crush and flirting did make for some very compelling TV watching, this much I assure you! Midway through the show they were known collectively, as Bronnie.
Anyway, below is a YouTube video that was very well done, showing many of the wonderful shots all different famous photographers got of my beloved Ronnie. There are plenty of pictures of the rest of the cast too, which I hope you'll enjoy. Some of these photos might be a little on the racy side, but in the modeling world, the model does what the model is told or the model is FIRED.

Enjoy! I certainly did!



Until next time, Justine :o )

12 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Buffie

    Well he certainly is a pretty boy! maybe too pretty for me, I like to be the pretty one in the relationship! LOL!!!

  • Tootsie

    I have no idea what this show is...never heard of it...lol...but I can say...I agree with Buffie

  • Justine

    Oh my, you ladies hurt me deeply! Yowch! You don't love my Ronnie? You don't think he's gorgeous? You don't even know what the show is? LOL! Well, I only recently (in the past year) discovered Bravo and a few shows on there that I like. I'm sure you've heard of Project Runway??? Another one is Shear Genius that just started yesterday. Hair cutting competitions which Buffie, you should enjoy!

    Justine :o )

  • Bridget

    The picture is not displaying so I can't see if he is pretty. Have you ever considered that your attraction to gay men is because they are "safe?"

  • Justine

    You have to hit play!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    And yes, many people have said that to me about them being "safe", but come on, all men are safe. I'm married! And fat. Let's not forget that! LOL

    Justine :o )

  • Bridget

    I'm married and fat too but that doesn't mean I don't like a looking at a hot guy (don't tell DH.)
    Maybe a more refined guys is what does it for you...don't tell Jimmy! LOL He's good looking but not quite like Ronnie or David!
    I guess it is something about the browser I'm using (Firefox--not my favorite!) I just saw a little spot that I clicked on and an image came up...I saw the video...he is very good looking and does have a remarkable bod. I just can't look past the obvious fact that he is gay and unobtainable to chicks. I'd set him up with my gay friends in a heartbeat!

  • Bridget

    P.S. I think the Day In History thing at the bottom of your sidebar is cool!

  • niartist

    Justine, you know I loved Ronnie too! ;) I have my own blog now. Nothing as fancy or exciting as yours ... but it'll keep people up to date with what's going on! Muah! Artie
    niagaranovice.blogspot.com

  • SG

    Not my type. Too pretty. He did look better in some shots than others though.

  • Anonymous

    Too clean for me. I like rough, dirty looking men - like Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) in Lord of the Rings, Sean Bean in Sharpe etc. When they get all cleaned up I go off them. Strange thing though - hubby is a clean guy and I love him to bits.

    Maybe it's all just a seedy fantasy?

  • Kathy

    Sorry David Beckham is my thing, did you see French's post, those white shorts, that was really quite raunchy, to my knowledge DB is not gay but I guess it's only a matter of time. (not that I was thinking I might be in with a chance, you understand). Ronnie is cute, I'll give you that.
    I dance to Candy Man at Jazz (been going for ages now and I still look pregnant haha). (I will giggle next time this song comes on, it will make a change from the usual grimace). Kathy.

  • Kathy

    Justine, I have to go now, will be back for the Blog fart, I cannot wait haha. Great Blog girl. Ciao for now, Kathy.