Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Doobies for Gianna

No, that's not what it sounds like! I'd forgotten while creating Gianna's post that her very favorite group to listen to is the Doobie Brothers. So, I've now added her favorite song to my Playlist, so Jill can play it for her and she can look at pictures of herself. Enjoy, Poopy Pants! Aunt Justiney loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time, Justine :o )

5 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Bridget

    I'm grooving to it! Gianna's got some great taste in music! You go girl.
    "Gotta keep movin' or I'll lose my mind!"
    I can't tell you how many times I have exceeded the speed limit with that tune blasting my my stereo! LOL

  • Buffie

    Rock on Gianna!!! I'm jammin' with ya, baby girl! : ) Buffie

  • Anonymous

    Gianna is a very lucky girl to have such a loving Auntie like you, Justine. She looks like a sweetheart, and look at those big brown eyes!
    Not to mention she has great taste in music!
    :0)
    AuntieGayle

  • Anonymous

    Now Miss Justine....get rid of those bugs and things...they freak the crap outta me...LOL

  • artis1111

    I use to have a beauty shop, and besid the shop was this old house that took in boarders. The owners daughter took me in one day. Although no one had lived in it for ten years. Stacked on every posible space was sheets .Chests filled to overflowing was sheets. We made our way up the stairs along the piles of ,you guessed it , sheets. At the top was this long room that one side was 7 ft the other side was 4. End to end were cots lined alonf the short wall.Seven of them, and all the beds were made.After that day I watches the windows to see if any one ever came to sleep , but on one did. So to this day the beds are made.BOOOH!Kathy