Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've Been TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I had despaired that I was out of things to write about, I got presented a blog award, and have now been tagged by that pesky, frisky chick named Tootsie to answer some questions. I love stuff like this so let me get to it.

1- What was I doing 10 years ago?

Look, it's lucky I can remember what I had for lunch today let alone what I was doing ten years ago, so let me think on this. 1998. Hmmm. You know what? I don't think I did a damn thing that whole year! Mikayla was born the previous July and my life was pretty much centered around her. But oh! In August of '98 we moved from Plant City, FL to our house in the Tampa Bay area. That was a pretty exciting time for us and that whole year was spent making friends with our new neighbors as each moved in. We were only the 7th people to move into what became a mega-community, so there was always a new house going up and a new face to greet. Click here to see pics of the "old" house on Realtor.com.

2- What 5 things are on my to-do list?

Let's see. There's always a huge pile of laundry to put away, so that would be one. 2, empty the dishwasher when it's done. 3, clean out the truck which probably won't get done any time soon, 4, join the local gym, and 5, replace the filter on the refrigerator.

3- What snacks do I enjoy?

My favorite snack these past months has been Wise White Cheddar popcorn. I just found out I've got high blood pressure, so now that pleasure has been taken from me. Love anything sweet, but that pleasure was taken away 7 years ago when I became hypoglycemic. Can I get an "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"?

4- Things I would do if I were a millionaire.

That's easy. I would absolutely take care of all my immediate family members, take as much stress off their lives as possible. Donate to some great human and fuzzy charities. Then I'd really like to travel a lot.

5- Places I have lived.

Long Island, NY for most of my life, then to Florida with my family, then back to NY while engaged to Jimmy. Then off to NC (both Fayetteville and Cliton), and from there to the Tampa Bay area of FL, and now here, to the N.E. of Florida.


And that's it! I'm done! Now, who shall I tag????? Hmmm... I think I shall tag DINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • SG

    I'm not commenting on your blog because you didn't comment on mine.

  • Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity

    How fun to get to know you just a little better!
    Hugs, Terrie

  • Naz

    Plant City, I've been to Plant City before. Strawberry Festival, a restaurant called 1776, not sure if it's still in business anymore. Congrats on your award.

  • Anonymous

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! You are too funny Justine. and some tell schmecky she did just comment. And when I die I am leaving me $2.00 to the SPCA also, I figure let my kids works for there own $2.00 like I did haha!! Have a great day Girl.

  • Anonymous

    HI Justine, I didn't know you lived in the Tampa Bay area. Where there? I think I already told you that we have a home in Port Richey, right? I used to work in Dunedin....Christine

  • Lisa

    I wanna play! Can I can I can I? I love memes as they give me another thing to blog about!!!

    You sure have moved a lot too! I have too much junk and much to lazy to pack and move so much. Each time I move I get rid of more stuff. If I moved that many times, I would not own anything.

  • Tootsie

    awwwwww! there you got one! love the guest book! did you see the link list I used for blogs...it tells you when they are updated..saves all the running around!

  • Justine

    Christine, I told you before that I lived out there! I lived in Lithia, which is right near Brandon.

    Justine :o )

  • Picket

    Morning girl!!! Thanks for coming by....the deal with my parents was about a month ago they decided they were too old to keep up with the upkeep of their home and do all the yard work which dad has done like forever now matter where they build a home he has a huge landscaped yard and he loves it...so after picking myself up from the devasting news we helped them move to a new apartment that was huge and the grounds were gorgeous and so well maintained and security and all that butttttt it was not a home!!!!! lol lol I cried for weeks as we put their house on the market and she gave away over half of her stuff and then they just sat...and sat...mama's blood sugar started climbing sky high....then about a week ago she called me crying..she said "I'm not happy...I want to go home" Girl I have never been so happy in my life to hear those words...we took the house off the market had them packed and moved back and unpacked in 2 days!!! Daddy has already went and bought some new shrubs for his yard and they are both so alive again and me...well..I had decided to shut down the blog and just get away from cyber space all together but their moveing back home made me so happy I make keep the blog going...don't know for sure..it is just so busy right now in my big ol family and I always feel like I never have anything uplifting to blog about but tomorrow is another day Scarlett! lol lol For now I am just thankful to see my folks in their own home again with their own porch and their own yard!! Have a great day girl and thanks again for checking on me!!

  • mrsben

    Hey Justine, I've been catching up on your Blog. For a lady that didn't know what she was going to write about, you're doing great!!!! I enjoy it.
    Have a super summer...its not far off. Hugs to ya -Brenda- (Am going to pop over to Bridget's. I didn't realize she started one too. Shhhh, don't tell her, but I'm actually stalking her for her house...ha!)

  • Picket

    LOL!!! You doodlehead!!! A maid and a yard boy????!!!! Uh...that would be me and Bill!!! lol lol