Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Liberation of the Ta-Ta's

If you are a woman and have breasts, even of the smallest size, you must undoubtedly suffer through the same injustice I do each and every day. Yes, I am talking about that horrible contraption, invented by a MAN, call the brassiere. If you're a man and reading this you simply have no clue of the discomfort us women go through on a daily basis just so our boobies look perky. If you are a man and you DO know of this affliction, please email me and I will recommend a good surgeon to you.



Now, lucky for some women, their boobs are just the right size that they can sometimes go without a bra. You know the size I'm talking about. A small B maybe, but with the muscle tone of a teenager. I get so jealous when I see these women prancing around in tank tops, so obviously without a bra, yet their boobs do not wiggle too and fro as someone with larger breasts would. I tell ya what, without a bra, if I ran even as little as five steps I'd give myself a black eye from the propulsion of just one boob.

Then there are the women who absolutely should be wearing a bra, but choose not to. Now this is okay for walking around your own house. I do it all the time. But when you're planning on being in public, if you have large, less than perky boobs, please, for the love of all that is good in this world, put on a bra! No one wants to see your pendulous orbs swinging in the wind, nipples facing south. It is not attractive! The same goes for women who have implants and think because they are perky it's okay to go sans bra. NOT! Not only does the sight of two enormous globes with the elasticity of cement turn me off, there's also something about implanted boobs that makes them think it's cold at all times. If you don't agree with me here, I suggest you go back and watch some of the Survivor episodes from this season. I don't remember the girl's name but that's only because I found my eyes glued to her rack whenever she was on camera. It must have been 100 degrees on that beach, but those babies were always at full attention!



So why did I blog about this in the first place? Well, I was out a lot in the past few days, and of course had my bra on at all times. It was the most wonderful feeling to walk in the house and whip that sucker off. I'd let out a loud "Ahhhhhhhhh" and fling it wherever it wanted to land. There's just something special about that moment when you release that clasp and liberate the ta-tas, don't you agree?

Until next time, Justine :o )

30 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Bridget

    LOL, yes I do agree! Great animation too.

  • Bridget

    Hey you told me you posted something new and I came, I read, I commented! Where is my comment?

  • Justine

    Blog is working for me, girls!

    Justine :o )

  • Naz

    I know exactly who you were referring to in this lastest Survivor. It was the woman in her early 50's so had the girls at attention the entire time she was there. I was happy to see her get the boot.
    Keep up the great work Justine, your blog is really enjoyable. Love the music too. My only difficulty is signing in your guest book lol...I'm sooo computer illiterate.

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    LOL!! This is so true, I just came in and turned on the computer, read your comment on my blog and then clicked on your blog to see what's new, all the while releasing the 'girls' and thanking God i was home, bras are horrible but necessary!

    Oh and that is an iguana! found in the bushes opposite my home. Absoulutely no fears there!

  • Anonymous

    AHHHHHHHHHHHH...I just did that with those stupid things attached to my heart monitor. It's getting itchy! Love the graphics and the cartoon is so perfect lol

    Love ya, Julie

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    btw justine, loving the new pic!

  • Anonymous

    Some of it was funny but others i know because you either tell me or show me every single day!


    -Mikayla :)

  • SG

    LOL Mikayla! Smart Ass.

    Well I was the one with the perky B's. Then I had kids. I don't go braless anymore unless the shirt has one of those little elastic bras in it. Love them! And definitely not topless (the beach of course) that's for sure.

    I will never know what it is like to have huge jugs. Thankfully hubby is a butt man. Not that he wouldn't take at peek at yours if you showed him. lol.

  • Anonymous

    I must add that I don't get that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH feeling when I take my bra off it's more like OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's like having two watermelons crash onto my torso full speed. Walking with out a bra for me is nice not having the straps rub 1/2 inch into my skin but I really can't explain the torcher it is to have to pick up speed with these two things hanging and weighing my front half down.

    Jill

  • Tootsie

    AMEN SISTER!!!! I am a full D on one side and a little bigger on the other...that bigger one keeps trying to escape the harnesses!!! lol...I have a neighbor with those big fake suckers...and my son asked me last summer why her boobs are so pointy on the front when mine are not! I just told him to look into a girls eyes and never to date someone with "pointy boobs".
    I agree about this entire entry...and laughed whole heartedly at your photos!

  • artis1111

    I just got an email from a lady telling me her mom is dieing from brest cancer. She wants me do do a small painting for a brest cancer to be printed on pins.I just finished it last night. I think boobs are like hair, you are never satisfied with what you have.

  • Four in Costa Rica

    The last paragraph of your blog? Gold, Justine, pure gold. Taking off the bra at the end of the day is always a relief!

  • mrsben

    Oh, I too know 'the survivor' chic that you speak of. Every time my dtr. would see her it wud drive her nuts. "How pathetically obvious" she would exclaim. (She has an uncanny way of spotting 'the fakes' a mile away. Guess its her Police training...ha!) Guess you are too young to recall the Women's Lib "Burn Your Bra Movement". Quite a few ladies lost their jobs! (Ohhh the memories...smiles.) Loved the animations Justine!!! -Brenda-

  • Justine

    Ooh, did everyone see that PatrickRL signed my guest book? Ooh, he's such a cutie! His dog ain't half bad either!

    Justine :o )

  • Anonymous

    Heehee Just, you know I know the pain.lol Too funny. :)

  • SG

    I don't see a pic of Patrick. Just a green screen with his name under it. You're such a liar!

  • morninglight mama

    Wow, I am feeling you here!

    (Okay, in hindsight, maybe that wasn't the best phrase to use here to express my understanding of your words...)

    Yeah, I have the boobs that have seen three pregnancies, three breastfeeding children (5 months to go!), and lots of stretching and resizing over the years as a result... while I may love to be braless in the sanctity of my own home (sancTITy- ha!), I know for a fact that I would be liable for arrest should I leave the house sans bra... just a fact of life.

    Thanks for alerting me to your bloggy presence- I'll be back regularly. :)

  • Life on the Edge

    I just started visiting your blog and am enjoying it a lot! I am especially blessed in the chest department, and sometimes it's a curse, but mostly I have to confess that I love it, even though I have to special order my bras.

    But you know what I like best about taking those pesky things off each night? When I take my bra off, it pulls the wrinkles down out of my face! :D

    Kady

  • Justine

    OMG you guys, Kady almost made me go pee pee!!!!!!!!

    Justine :o )

  • Buffie

    LMAO BONNIE!!!!!!!!

  • SG

    LMAO Bonnie! And if you don't mind my saying so Those puppies are huge! And I only see the top part!

  • Anonymous

    here it goes.. 1..2..3... AHHHHHHHH! LiberATION!!! lol. now shut up about me not singing the blogs aH?

    chessie

  • Justine

    So Chess, how are your ta-tas doing these days? LOL

    And girls, her name is KADY and she lives ON Bonnie LANE. ROFL

    Justine :o )

  • Bridget

    Wow, you really struck a chord with us ladies on this one! I had a real aaaaahh moment when I liberated myself from my boulder holder tonight.
    I've enjoyed reading the comments almost as much as reading the original post. You have some very witty friends.

  • Dazzlemama

    LOL - I am with Jill - I like my puppies on a leash most times! I don't like the "free and floppy feeling", I guess :)

  • Picket

    Lordy girl..is nothing sacred to you!!! lol lol You just ain't right! You know down here in the South we are well rounded ladies and it is nothing to be in a check out line and see the lady in front of you reach down in amongst her double E's and pull out her money!!!! lol lol Have a great weekend girl!!!

  • Unknown

    You totally crack me up! I have a strange skin rash all over my back and from Thanksgiving until Spring I only wore a bra 7 times! Bulky sweaters and the fact that I am currently on medical disability are what made it possible, but nice weather was my greatest fear! My back is better now, but I still keep it off in the house!

  • nikkicrumpet

    LOL you can always count on a laugh when you read a Justine post! I bet you got some weird google links to this post too! My bra is ALWAYS the first thing I take off when I walk in the house...there is generally two or three of them sitting on the breakfast table because I forget to take them upstairs....and you'll always find my shoes under the same table. Ya ain't truly home until the shoes and bra comes off!

  • jill jill bo bill

    My favorite part is when I get to scratch them. They never itch until I take the bra off. What is up with that?