I can't believe it! I've been given the Arte Y Pico award AGAIN! Wow, second time in a week, and this time from a very new blogger friend of mine, Raxx, at Fighting Fabulous Forty. I just discovered her blog, and although she's super new to it, she's going to have a great time with it. And it'll be fun for me to read it because she lives in the Caribbean, so I'll get to learn more about island life! I already know she's deathly afraid of frogs. Oh, the injustice of it all! But even though she hates the ribbits, please hop on over to her blog and give her a shout-out!
Okay so, as you already know, there are rules to accepting this award. First, I have to link back to Arte y Pico, which I've already done, plus link back to the person who gave me the award. Done that. I have to show the award on my blog (I will proudly!) and choose 5 other blogs that I think are worthy of this award and link to them. I'm not sure if I even read 5 other blogs aside from the ones I nominated last week, but I'll give it a try!
1) My new friend Lisa, from JuJuBoo. Lisa's blog is all about family and her children. Lots and lots of cute pictures and day to day stories!
2) Although Tootsie already nominated Picket of Picket's Place, I just have to do so also because I love her blog. She's a sweet woman who has a huge love of home and hearth. Give her a look-see!
3) If you've never heard of Schmeckygirl, then you haven't been around any drama at RMS! LOL! Sorry Becky, had to say it! Anyway, she's funny as all hell and her blog is sure to give you a giggle or two.
4) My very good friend Aimee has been blogging for several years, but I only recently started reading it! Yes, BAD FRIEND! She's got some cute kids, some cute stories, and quite a few garden/flower posts up for you to enjoy!
5) Whew! I actually made it to five! Another great friend of mine, Lori, just started her blog called The Ferklet Four. There's not a lot there now to read, but believe me, when she gets around to adding more stories it's going to be worth the click over to visit her. She's so damn funny!
Thank you again to Raxx for the award, and thank you to all my blogger/RMS/loopie friends for always being there with great stories to entertain me with!
After 25 years of smoking, the last two of those years smoking 2-1/2 packs a day, on March 14th, 2011, I finally made a life-changing decision and started on my vaping journey.
It is my hope that with this blog I will be able to reach out to smokers who so badly want to quit, have tried numerous times and numerous ways to do so, but have always failed.
Could vaping ("smoking" an electronic cigarette) be the answer to your prayers as it was mine? Let's find out, shall we?