Monday, October 19, 2009

The Smart One and the Stupid One **Edited to add a picture of Jill's frullet!!!**

Sister Jill finally got around to looking at my newly designed blog last night. In doing so she validated my reasoning for the blog name I chose. Yes, sister really can be stupid. Why this time? Because she told me that now I needed to put up a post explaining my blog header.

Erm... isn't it fairly obvious? I, being the smart, intellectual sister, sits upon the bench reading the epic poem, Beowulf. Jill, being the stupid sister is reading Spelling For Dummies. Upside-down. Yep, seems to explain itself, me thinks.

For years and years Jill and I have been mistaken for twins, hence the mirror image of the fat chick.

While I was working with my blog designer, Krystyn, I kept sending updated pictures of the header for Jill to look at. She kept telling me that the girls needed a haircut. I tried to explain to her that Krystyn is a blog designer, not a hair stylist, but Jill just wasn't getting it. So I'm going to assume that you all can use your imaginations and pretend that those fat chicks on the header have short, funky hair.

And speaking of which, Larry did his Edward Scissorhands thing on me this past Saturday. I related to him that Jill had gotten her hair cut at Great Clips and Larry went on to agree with me about Jill's heavy swag of side bangs, comparing them to the hot mess that is Kate Gosselin's hair. In fact, he made up a new word to describe Jill's bangs. She has a frullet. A front mullet. Yes indeedy.

Some have asked to see a picture of Jill's frullet, so here ya go. This picture was taken last weekend while at a party with her friend, Jen. Is it a frullet or what?


Anyhoodle, now that the new bloggy is up and running, please remember to change the addy on your blog roll to www.StupidIsAsSisterDoes.com, and then come back and grab my new, rockin' button for your sidebar!

Before I go, I'd like to thank my wonderful, beautiful friend, Blue Violet, (Yes, she has a real name, but shhh... it's a secret. Don't you wish you knew?) from A Nut in a Nutshell for recommending Krystyn of Krizzy Designs to give my blog a makeover. Not only are her prices way more affordable than most of the blog designers out there, but she was a trip to work with. I swear, I had the girl running in circles to get just my header the way I wanted it. She later told me that I'd "kept her on her toes". I'm going to assume that's a good thing.




Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

35 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: