Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Bee's Needs


Today I'm once again joining in a blog "carnival" in hopes of winning an HD Flip camera. Today's carnival is hosted by Mama Kat over at Mama's Losin' It. One of the options for extra entries was to write a poem from one my children's Halloween costumes, to them. Mikayla is a bumble bee this year, so here goes nothing.


I need to make some honey
So thick and sweet and runny

But we're walking house to house
hour after hour
The people hand you candy
but I'm in need of a flower

I must collect some pollen
to make my own sweet treat
Without the taste of honey
my life won't be complete

I'm really not too picky
about the flora, little lass
But if I don't get some quickly
you'll find my stinger in your ass






Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

13 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: