Friday, October 2, 2009

I've Come to Realize That...

I recently stole this from my friend Jason's blog, The Jason Show. I loved reading his answers so had to give it a whirl myself!




1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size … No matter how big will never ever compare proportion-wise to my ass.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job …. as a mom is generally thankless.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving … I don't even put the radio on most of the time. And, that I seem to have an inability to do the speed limit.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need … to try and make happiness for myself by myself, to compensate for what I don't have in my life.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost … the ability to love the one person I am expected to love.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when … every. single. thing. I. do. is either questioned or disapproved of.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk … I must be dreaming since I don't drink.

8. I’ve come to realize that money … can tear families apart when one party thinks another party owes it to them to dig them out of a hole.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people … can make me smile just by mentioning their name.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always … want something more. I guess I really am selfish.

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings … are both amazing but in completely different ways. Life without them? Unthinkable.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom … is not as strong as she used to be and it frightens me.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone … is deemed edible by Strudel and is now sporting bite marks, cracks and a completely mangled battery cover.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning … the only thing that got me out of bed was knowing the coffee was ready.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I prayed for many of my friends in need of prayer.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking …That I want Jill to hold on to any happiness she can possibly grab and run with it. I love you sis and I'll always back you 100%!

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad … is softer of heart than he'd ever admit to. You can't be hard and cold on the inside and collect Mickey Mouse stuff. Just ain't possible.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on FacebookI can easily lay myself open to judgment and negativity, but I can just as easily read something precious and uplifting.

19. I’ve come to realize that today … I was just as lazy as I was yesterday.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight … there's nothing to watch on TV. At least nothing I like.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow … can either be a better day than today, or a worse day, but probably not just the same.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to … be free of inner demons.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is … YaYa

24. I’ve come to realize that life … may never be what I want it to be, but God knows better than me what I truly need.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend … is our annual block party and I'm really really hoping Jill and the girls will come, as usual.

26. I’ve come to realize that marriage … is not supposed to be this way.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends … mean more to me than they could possibly know.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year … is nearly over and that in early 2010 my oldest friend, Sinead, is moving to Jacksonville! We haven't lived in the same state in 12+ years!

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex is … bald.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should … probably censor some of the things I write about. But I can't. If I did, I wouldn't be being true to myself.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love … my girls and the beauty, the future they represent.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand … people who can be dishonest so easily.

33. I’ve come to realize my past … has shaped me into the person I am today and I'd like a re-do, please!

34. I’ve come to realize that parties … are just not my thing.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified … of puking. More terrified of that than dying. How's that for completely insane?




Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

32 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Anonymous

    Don't censor yourself!!!

    And yes, this is a good meme...I might just steal it!

  • Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide

    Thanks for being so honest and sharing Tiney.

  • Anonymous

    Great answers!

  • bj

    I enjoyed getting to know you a little better thru this meme, Tiney.
    I am sorry about the things that are making you unhappy and will pray things get a whole lot better.
    xo bj

  • Michele

    Great Answers! I love reading these! And yes, I hope that Jill and the girls come to your block party and enjoy themselves. I'm still praying...hoping everything is going as well as can be expected.

    Facebook...yikes, I'm addicted to those farming and all the other games I've gotten myself into!

    Hugz,
    Michele

  • Gucci Mama

    This was really fun to read! I want to do this now. I think I just might. Love the pumpkins by the way.

    I'm praying for you and Jill. I wish there was more I could do. Love you both.

  • niartist

    Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie ... are you smiling yet??? Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie Artie ...

  • Secondary Roads

    Neat new fall fashion here. Interesting meme, I may borrow this next week.
    We're thinking of Jill and her girls and they are in our prayers.

  • HeatherF1

    I have been an alcohol and drug counselor for 14 years, so I get lied to ALOT. I hate being lied to, so I tell you, I love your rigorous honesty. At least you are being real, and if that makes people uncomfortable, then too bad for them.

  • imjacobsmom

    Great post, Justine! It is comforting to discover that we all have the same fears and feelings . I would have responded to your questions in a most similar manner.
    I hope that Jill and the girls find some peace at your home this weekend and let loose and have some fun! ~ Robyn

  • Unknown

    This is an awesome meme Justine...some of your answers, so honest...wow...I admire that

    sending you and jill and your families hugs, luvs and prayers

  • Swirl Girl

    #5? You are only expected to love yourself. From there - all other things will follow.

  • Grand Pooba

    Oh crap, you're really that terrified of puking? You probably can't stand me after my puking incident at the fair. My apologies. But maybe we're even because my biggest fear is not being able to have babies and you already have babies so I guess that makes us even.

    What I love about you most is your honesty and you're not afraid to say what you think. You are a great friend! I hope today is a better day than yesterday!

    (And thanks again for introducing me to Jason, he rocks)

  • Ginger

    This is my third time trying to comment, I guess my other two are floating in cyber space somewhere.
    I like all your answers...it's fun getting to know you better.
    Great post.

  • Anonymous

    Justine,

    I love the new look of your blog! I love this post... very honest, I like that!

    Hey, when you left that comment about my x-rated flower, I almost fell over! LOL It looks like a cross between a weener and vagina! (LMAO)

    xoxoxoxo
    Donna M

  • Beckie

    OMG!!!!!!!! I love you even more so than before! Why? Because, I have yet to meet someone with the phobia of puking! I have it so bad that when I'm vomiting, I puke blood because my body subconsciencessly (however the heck you spell that word, LoL) fights aginast it from years of fighting it. I fight it baaaad. LoL. Now I can tell hubby I'm not teh only one with that fear, haha. He thinks I'm odd...Oh by the way, I don't know if you read my second to last bloggy but we went to Walmart and I bought an albino frog in honor of you. Well actually, I showed Hannah it and prayed she'd pick it out and she did. His name is Diego and I'll have to take a pic and dedicate him to you, haha. Have a fabulous weekend hun!!

  • Unknown

    I've come to realize that you are a wonderful, witty, yet sensitive, tender woman with a heart of gold. I loved your honesty.

    Please tell Jill that I'm thinking of her and the girls and hoping that they are doing good.

  • Tootsie

    good post girl...and believe it or not...I didn't learn a damn thing about you that I didn't already know!
    hope this finds you smiling cause you saw my name!
    how's that for vane? lol
    luv ya sis

  • Sara's Sweet Surprise

    I've come to realize that...there's a depth to you that is as vast as your heart.

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

  • Anonymous

    Stay true to yourself.......happiness will come.
    You should be a writer.
    Love,
    Kiki

  • Lori

    You are the women!!! I might have to snag this!!!

    Oh, I did mention you on my new blog!!!!

    http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com

  • Cole

    Wow, Tiney. I admire your honesty and openness. Oh, and I just might steal this from you. :-)

  • MJ's doghouse

    wow...i dont know what i am more impressed with....your honesty...or your new blog...i have come to realize that i will never ever be able to make a nice blog cover page....

  • Anonymous

    Loved this Justine and I don't think there is a selfish bone in your body. I'd say it was more unhappiness. I pray for you and Jill, you're both good strong women. I think of you often.

    Love you,
    Chris

  • bj

    Yep, Tiney...there IS somthing wrong with the picture of viewing cake while sitting on the pot ...
    it also seems very strange, indeed, to be on the pot AND on the computer at the same time!!!

  • Liz Mays

    Your kids will thank you later and make up for all the non-thanking years. Mine do.

    I don't want you to settle. It makes me sad that you're settling for something that isn't right.

    I heart you.

  • Unknown

    Made me realize all sorts of things about myself. Thanks, Justine. Hope you're having a great weekend w/ Jill!

  • xinex

    Love to know what's on your mind, Justine! How is Jill? I sure hope she and the girls are doing fine. Been praying for them....Christine

  • Stacy Uncorked

    Love this, Justine! I can relate to so many...

    Don't ever censor yourself...I love you just the way you are! :)

  • Jason, as himself

    I've come to realize that Justine has a very deep, sentimental side to her that I haven't quite noticed until today!

    :)

  • Anonymous

    Justiney! Don't ever change - just keep on being you!
    I had a dream about you last night! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Unknown

    Hi Justine,
    I love that you say what is on your mind and who cares what people think that is what makes you special :)