Thursday, October 15, 2009

Echo echo echo...

Hello ello ello elloooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Yep, there's a definite echo in here.

Does something stink? Besides my writing abilities, that is. Just wondering, 'cause I haven't been getting as many visits as usual and I'm just wondering if there's an offensive odor coming from the Froggy Bloggy.

Sniff sniff.

I've checked my pits and all seems fresh under there.

Note to self: Shave pits today.

I haven't seen one of these guys wandering around the blog.


Although if there had been one, I would probably adopt it and make it my blog's mascot. They're so damn cute, don't you think?

I dug around a bit in the archives to make sure there was nothing rotting away that I was unaware of.



Nope, didn't find any stinkies there either.

So what the hell is the problem, bloggers?

Here I sit, feeling left out like the fat kid on the playground. I couldn't possibly have done something so offensive as to keep scores of people away, right?

I've been visiting everyone's blogs on my blog roll, leaving comments as usual, but still... nothin'. Well, not nothing, but close enough that I'm feeling a tad depressed. A teensy bit sad. A smidge unloved. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Where have all my commenters gone? If you read this and don't leave a comment, just know that you're adding to my depression, leaving me a big, fat, empty shell of a blogger. Without your comments, why bother writing? I could be spending this time doing something contructive, like (gasp) cleaning. Don't make me go there people. Please don't make me!



Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

35 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Grand Pooba

    Ok girl you know I haven't been neglecting you. I am totally devoted to you see? Here's proof:
    (And yes I actually went and copied my comments to you from your last FIVE posts. If that's not devotion I don't know what is)

    Grand Pooba said...
    Hell yeah they should give you free services, you just gave them free advertisement! Way more than dumb ass ABC can ever do.
    October 14, 2009 2:56 PM


    Grand Pooba said...
    That means it's time for a trip to Utah!
    October 12, 2009 5:39 PM


    Grand Pooba said...
    Hey, will you come with me to my next hair appointment so I can show them what I don't want?

    Thanks!


    Grand Pooba said...
    LOL, that la$t $entence wa$ the be$t!

    She's such a cutie! Poor thing! At least she's getting it done early! I didn't lose my last tooth until I was a sophmore in high school! I ended up having to get braces because my tooth was growing in sideways so they had to connect a chain to it and attach it to the braces.

    I was one ugly mother effer!


    Grand Pooba said...
    You rock sister! It's so great to hear that Jill is now safe with you and what was that you said? Happy? Yay! I hope her divorce is as painless as possible and as fast as possible. We're pullin for ya Jill!
    October 6, 2009 11:43 AM


    I am one sick mother effer.

  • squawmama

    I am here here here!!!! I always visit you unless I am in an area with no internet service... You know your my sista! I know what you mean though... I visit a ton of blogs everyday and never get back what I comment on. But I still love them all... Have a great night girlfriend!

    Love Ya
    Donna

  • Ginger

    I'm here....I don't smell anything either.
    One thing I notice on my side bar, the new posts are updating for awhile. I have to go to "dashboard" to read the new posts. Although, today, I had new posts showing. Go figure.
    Ginger

  • Anonymous

    That's sad. :(

  • Liz Mays

    Well, I know you don't mean me. I've been here!

  • Cole

    Love the new domain name! Very... YOU!!

    It's been a long week, but I promise to do better with commenting.

  • Gucci Mama

    I don't know what's up! The same thing is happening to me. Waaah.

  • bj

    Awwww, you know I love ya and I do come by *fairly* often...not as much as I should...sorry. I;ll do better. Just need to wash all the paint off my hands!! :)

  • Gypsy aka Tam

    Wouldn't want to contribute to your depression - but heck I'm having a hard time keeping my own blog going and keeping up with YOU on FB...LOL
    Have a great evening,
    Tam

  • Anonymous

    I say clean your house! LMFAO ROTF

  • roy/elisabeth dean

    I've been a bad blogger commenter! I'm so sorry. Can't seem to beat this funk.... I have been checking in on you though!!! Really....check your visitor thingy!
    Anyway, I DONT think you stink and I should be able to smell you from Alabama!
    ♥,Lilly

  • Alexandra MacVean

    I'm here. Have you considered not FARMING SO MUCH ON FACEBOOK! :D

    love ya!

    (hugs)

  • Alexandra MacVean

    PS You're supposed to get dressed up in a costume (in the blogger world), post it on your page of who you are, what guests you are bringing, and come on over for some fun. I have a TON of fun things in store for Saturday!

  • Tootsie

    WHAT AM I??? CHOPPED LIVER!!!? I comment on every single post you put up!!!
    oh...and as for that skunk being cute...remember last September in my house??? they are not so cute after you take a hit in the face from their hind end...let me tell you!
    thanks for the chat today...you made a difference...just so you know.

    Now...did that save you from a world of Mister Clean???? well...just so you know...I am scrubbing the hell out of every little thing this evening.

  • KK

    I'm here with a commrnt hug!

  • Gayle

    I'm sorry you feel puney. :0(
    I get that way sometimes when I'm stressed.
    I was on vacation so I'm just
    back and catching up with everyone.
    Looks like from the previous posts that you are loved by many!
    You gotta feel better now!!
    Have a great day.
    :0)
    Gayle

  • MJ's doghouse

    well okya..i am here every single day....sometimes two or three times...but i just forget to comment...but i lovvvvvvve loveeeeeeeee loooooooooooove your blog...i wish i could be as witty...sorry for not commenting...and no...i dont think you stink...but i would have to come and visit to tell you for sure... certainly from here you smell pretty damn good. lol..Pam

  • Cinder Rail'lee

    Justine, raise your arm.. (only a true friend would smell your pit) LOL

    Why you leaving BLOGGER..hmmmm?

  • Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide

    I'm here! I HAVE had issues trying to leave comments girlie girl. I'm not sure what it is. Sometimes I type it up, and try to publish, and it just won't. What the hecks up with that?! You know I lurv ya girl!

  • Unknown

    :) I love ya, mean it!

  • Bird Shit

    We're here! We're reading!

  • raxx a day in the life

    I always love reading your blog, I promise to comment every time, you are a good commenter as well!

  • Michele

    I'm here!!! Don't think anything stinks as far as I can tell! I haven't been visiting alot this whole week. Gasp...I'm actually working...yikes! We're moving to a new building, so of course, I'm packing all my bosses offices and doing my job at the same time.

    Love the new name...fits well I think! Nikki has me into another game on facebook...roller coaster something or other. Glenn thinks I'm a total dork cuz that's all I do when I'm home. I should be cleaning too...but nah, that's no fun and plus, there's no where to put the junk anyway!

    Big hugz,
    Michele

  • cindy

    Me and Mr. Moose are here too! I have been busy...doing 'adult daycare' at the store/bar....."People... please bring your friends to the bar...so I dont have to sit and entertain you!"...like now ..I am sneaking this in..because there is some lonely guy out there...I better go talk to him. Take care ~Cindy

  • Rachelle

    I'm still coming by - it doesn't stink here I swear!! Nothing could keep me away!

  • Margaret

    I am here!!!!

  • Tootsie

    just coming by to say hi...thanks for the visit today! can you please tell your sister to email me her new number??? I tried to call her today and it was changed or whatever!!!

  • Anonymous

    Look at you and a new blog. Now Dear One you know how I love you, but your background is preventing me and my oldness from reading all your most wonderful typed words.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Sara's Sweet Surprise

    Hey J, You know I chicken scratch my way through all comments. I guess returning visits isn't a priority to some. I think it's only fair to return the compliment. I don't get it either, but it really makes me appreciate the friends that come back faithfully every time!

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

  • Missie

    You know where I have been! I was healing and taking care of a hubby with swine flu and child with swine flu and Mono, but now we're all better and I'm BACK!!! :)

  • Stacy Uncorked

    LOVE the new digs! And of course I'm here! Actually, though, the last 4 days I've been intermittent online because well, electricity has been intermittent. I guess I need to look into a blackberry or some sort of device to feed my addiction when Mother Nature is messing with me and my electricity.

    :)

  • Four in Costa Rica

    I have no idea why, but I like the photo of the woman holding her arm up. Weird, right? Also, I am tickled by the women at the top of your fancy new blog. (Love the spelling book!!)

    I have a lot of friends tell me they love my blog but then they never leave comments. I don't know why, but sometimes it is frustrating. Ah well!

    Here's my blog addy for your roll, by the way: http://beaudryfamily.blogspot.com/

    Love ya!

  • Amy K.

    I've been a bit behind in my reading, but I'll always read your blog, hun! By the way, I love the new layout, but I miss the froggy theme. :/

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    Whoa! WTF is up with the new name? I haven't been away THAT long!!

    God girl you crack me up.

    I cannot believe Strudle ate those friggin pills! Great, huge vet bill... plus you have to buy new kitty meds, ugh! Glad she is ok!
    Bad dog, gonna hafta get her a muzzle. How much is a stupid phone charger?!

    HOLY COW, Madison's got some jacked up teef! I thought mine were bad. I still have baby teeth, and when I was little my adult teeth came in behind the babies.
    Those lip holder thingies are pretty cool, lol. I saw you mentioned on FB that her teeth are already moving?! COOL! Can't wait to see. She did great!

    Good idea on the product reviews, hope you get a lot.
    Hugs girl.. I'm going to bed!

  • Kristen

    Pitty party...party of one. Do you have an extra seat at your table? Cuz I wouldn't mind hanging for a few :)

    Girl. You are funny! I've noticed all of blog land is in a rut. It's not you...it's us. All of us.