Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I’m No Longer a Wordless Wednesday Virgin!

02a4886a34ca69e7_o

Yep, it’s my first time doing this, so go easy on me people.  You know I don’t do wordless, but I’ll try and keep it short!  When you’re through here, go visit Dixie and check out all the other WW posts!

14896167_8GQXZ-M

 

Mikayla, at 7, Madison at 3, as flower girls in cousins David and Tajha’s wedding.

Utah, 2004

 

 

Picture 004

 

Here’s my sweet Madison this past December, 2008, at 7 years old.  Ain’t she cute?

 

 

 

I mean, come on.  How could you not love that face, right?

Picture 037

 

snaggletooth

But then this happened.  Her baby tooth fell out and this is what grew in.  A tooth in the exact shape of a candy corn!  Now aptly called her “snaggletooth”.

Picture 011Boy, these macro shots really mess up the appearance of a face, don’t they?

So anyway, the other front tooth finally fell out and now, alongside her snaggletooth, she’s got a humongous adult tooth coming in.  Perfectly square.  I do believe there’s some cosmetic dentistry in her future, don’t you?

That was only 190 words.  Not too bad, right?

Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

44 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Jill

    Happy not so WORDLESS WEDNESDAY..
    I just knew you wouldn't be able to keep to the rules.. lol

    My nieces are so beautiful even if Madison is now Jigsaw number 2

  • Claudie

    Hello Justine
    Welcome it's only my 2nd time, and I must tell you I thought I would get kicked off for talking also... but I didn't and Miss Dixie is oh so kind.
    Candy corn tooth? never heard of that one...but then I'm from Canada LOL
    Happy WW and Happy April fool's day.
    Love Claudie
    xo
    P.S. I did visit your sister.

  • AndreaLeigh

    girl, i'm pretty sure that qualifies for wordFUL wednesday. haha!

  • dana

    Ah, yes, I had an offspring with snaggley teeth, too! We're still paying off the dental bills! :)

    Happy WW! Dana

  • xinex

    Oh, Justine, your girls are so pretty and even prettier in those gorgeous flower girl outfits. Yep! you might need to save up for an orthodontist....Christine

  • Marjorie (Molly) Smith

    Beautiful Children, love the face painting and missing teeth. LOL..you know they are starting to grow up when they start losing the baby teeth.

  • Kathy

    Hi Justine, Your daughters are gorgeous, they look adorable as flower girls, I remember when my two went through the teeth stage. 190 words a record haha, Happy WW, Kathy.

  • Gucci Mama

    Was your first time as good for you as it was for me?

  • Tootsie

    Brayden's teeth were enourmous when they first appeared....after months of him walking around looking like a jack-o-lantern!!!

    she is beautiful...no matter what her teeth seem to be doing!!!!
    AND YOU BETTER TELL HER I SAID THAT!
    sorry for being so absent...just tooo much going on here!

  • Four Paws and Co

    Great pictures Justine! The girls look like beautiful little princesses all dressed up! Ya did good! ♥

    Now what did you think of Jill's McFroggie burger, YUCK!

  • Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide

    Wow.. I think that is the shortest post I have read to date! HA!!

    AH. she's a cutie... and they can do wonders these days with teeth.

  • Deb

    welcome to wordless (well some of us are LOL) Wednesday! Thanks for visiting!

  • Lori

    Your photos are great! Love the shot of the snaggle tooth! Wait until she is older she is going to be so mad at you for posting that!!! Glad it's you and not me! I didn't think you could do wordless Wednesday without saying anything it's just not in you to be wordless...LOL

  • Anonymous

    Thank you so much for the visit,i am honored by your presence.I have always said i was going come by your blog.And somehow just never did.Maybe this was the push i needed.I felt a little gulity cause i care so much for your precious sister.Now,maybe I can wipe that guilt off my list,huh?...Ann

  • Dixie

    I always love the kiddos pics...
    thanks for joining in and for letting me know Barbara's link wasn't working!
    blessings. Dixie

  • Confessions of a Plate Addict

    Hi Justine! Thanks for dropping by and it's nice to meet you, too! Love the little girls...such cuties! Isn't the snaggle tooth stage a cute one? ...Debbie

  • Anonymous

    I think that may have been your shortest post ever.

    Goo yob Justine.

  • Ginger

    Ahh, Justine, your girls are so cute. Teeth seem to do what they want to, don't they? My granddaughter just had 2 permanent teeth pulled and 2 more to go, for her braces. They were coming in way too high.
    Ginger

  • Life on the Edge

    Candy corn tooth or not, your daughter is still beautiful...both of them!

    I recently posted a pic of my son with a real piece of candy corn in his mouth! Can't remember which post though.

    Kady

  • Carla

    she's so cute! With or WithOUT teeth:)

  • Picket

    lol You doodlehead....asking you to do 'WORDLESS' anything is like asking me to give up my frogie....it ain't happening! lol lol But I loved the pics of your beautiful girls! Have agreat day sweetie!

  • me

    hahaha...YOU? Wordless Wednesday? hahahaha =)

    **hugs**

    Love you girl!! =) xo

  • Lynda

    What little sweethearts you have there! Happy WW!

  • Bridget

    Whoa, that's a lot of words for a "wordless" post! Poor little Madison and her snaggletooth. Cosmetic dentistry is a beautiful thing. Katie wouldn't have her million dollar smile without some gum surgery and braces!

  • Chandy

    Very cool pictures of such darling girls!

  • Anonymous

    Oh boy, I remember those awkward tooth years. When the teeth first come in, they're gigantor teeth and it takes YEARS for their face to catch up with them. I felt so sorry for my kids during that time.

  • Michelle

    Welcome to the club! You kept it pretty short! lol I usually have to say a few words also. Cute pictures. My middle is becoming snaggle tooth also. You lot to love it! She is a cutie!

  • Shannon

    Braces are in my oldest's future... sigh. I'd better start saving my pennies now!

  • Jason, as himself

    I knew you wouldn't be able to do it!

    But the photos are cute and the commentary as entertaining as usual.

  • Anonymous

    Your girls are gorgeous! You did super great chica on this your first WW!!

    Happy April Fools day,
    Kiki

  • SG

    OMG! You're such a cheater! Yes, it was LESS WORDS but I don't think that's what it meant.

    I think both your girls are beautiful. Hopefully those teeth will improve somehow. lol.

    Hey you used my Snaggletooth on her??? lol.

  • Secondary Roads

    No corn on the cob for snaggletooth. You'll have to give her ice cream instead. Can I have some too?

    Jill sent me. 8-D

  • ~♥~ Monica S

    Teeth are pretty unpredictable.. I have a nephew with just ONE front tooth.. the other one just wont come out!....it has been years!

    The girls are very cute!

    Monica

  • Leah

    Cute pictures. You are funny. :)

  • Ann Harrison

    I must say that is the first time I've seen a candy corn shaped tooth!

    It makes her smile that much sweeter (Awww.. :-> )

  • santamaker

    Justine, just what is it about the word "wordless" that you don't understand? LOL......
    I have two words for you: just adorable!

  • Anonymous

    Justiney! Hi and how are you! It's so glad to be back and check up on you! Wordless Wednesday, huh? Love those little girls and little snaggle tooth! ;)
    Naw, I snap in any restaurant! I don't care! Mr. Precious just thinks I'm funny! :) I guess I am pretty hilarious! Maybe not as hilarious as you, my friend! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Stacy Uncorked

    Awwwww! Love the pictures! I can't be wordless much, either... ;)

  • Ms Cupcake

    Good morning!

    Checking in from sits. It's FRIDAY!!!! Yay!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    Zen Cupcake

  • nikkicrumpet

    I think they decided to ban you from WORDLESS Wednesday for life!!! And your girls are so darn cute. But she is going to get familiar with a dentist I have a feeling. Weird how those teeth are so different. I guess it will give her sister something to mock her about when they grow up and get blogs!!!

  • Sara's Sweet Surprise

    I can't believe I missed the "What is it" post. I'm soo good at it. I guess I'm an unfair advantage with my skilled sleuthing talents.

    Your girls are soo beautiful in their formals.
    Summer corn on the cob may be a bit tricky for those toothless grins this BBQ season. Hopefully they'll sprout some new nubs by then.

    Yup, I forgot to change the date on my post. I was a bit frantic cause I was receiving visitors on Thursday (for foodie Friday)who mistook the old for the new.

    I saw your new baby on your picture profile. Does that mean she's home?

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

  • Sue

    Awwww the girls are so beautiful, teeth and all, LOLOL!!!

  • Anonymous

    Aw...poor snaggle tooth! But she's a kid, it'll be cute for awhile and then some dentistry can fix it right up!

  • Painted Groove Girl

    I'm shocked. You're hilarious. Lavenderchick told me you were ... but after laughing at Lavenderchick most of my life, my standards are pretty high... Great blog!!!