Friday, March 13, 2009

Pink Saturday II -- Tiney Style!



This is my second time joining in on the Pink Saturday fun, hosted by Beverly, over at How Sweet the Sound. And, as was the time before, I do it a little different than the rest. You see, I don't own any pretty depression glass, or fancy teapots, or any fine linens. So instead, I bring to you other pink things I love.


Jill got here late this afternoon and as usual we couldn't just sit in the house, so we went shopping! Oh, you'll get all the gory details of this some time later, but first I want to share with you something I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I fell in love with it instantly and knew just what I would use it for.



You know what's inside there already, don't you? Oh yes, my favorite pink packets of sweetness!



And do you know what else I love that's pink? Tongue!

No no no, people, get your minds out of the gutter!

And I'm not talking about that cow tongue crap you can eat either. Jimmy's eaten it quite a few times while on business in Mexico and just the thought makes me cringe. Tongue taco anyone? Blechhhhhh!

What I'm talking about is doggy tongues! Like this...



Do any of you recall who that is? Why, it's none other than Angelina Jolie! Uh huh, I wrote a post about her here, at Angelina Jolie. One Ugly Bitch. Go read it if you've got a few moments.

The same weekend we moved into this new rental house we got Angelina for a 12 day stay. She's such a good little girl and we love having her. But... she's so damn ugly! So ugly that you've just got to love her. Now, not only is her tongue pink, but so are the very thick rims of her eyes. This grossed my mom out to no end, but I find it endearing. I mean, how could you not love this face?



Her belly is kind of pink too.



And just one more pink thing that I absolutely adore.

Simmie's nose! Simmie is 15 years old, but still a total beauty, don't you think?



Thank you for allowing me to be a little silly with your normally classy Pink Saturday posts. Be sure to check all the others you'll find out there. I can promise you they'll be more refined than this!

Until Next Time, Tiney

47 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: