Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tiney’s What the Hell is THAT? Answers Revealed!

Ah, this was just a load of fun for me!  I think it was a great idea to keep the comments unpublished.  Made all of you cheaters really sit and think! 

Okay, here we go!

1)Picture 027 

My favorite answers to this were from Jason, who said it was the inside of my nasal cavity, and from Nikki, who thought it was the inside of Jill’s nasal cavity, and Gigi, who thought it was frozen snot.

The only people to get this right either, a) have one of their own, or b), already knew I had one.

It’s Madison’s glow in the dark ant farm!

Picture 028

2)

 Picture 029Quite a few of you got this one right.

My beloved Sligh clock.

Picture 030

3)

 Picture 032 Quite a few also got this one right.  Tiney’s powder room crapper!

Picture 033

4)

 Picture 034 I’ll admit.  This one was really hard.  It came out blurry, partly because Jimmy was holding it and it was swinging back and forth.  Rachelle wins the funniness award for this one. She said it look like a hairy butt with a black crack.  Heeheehee!

My petunias that fell off the shepherd’s hook because we had a wicked storm and the plant got so heavy it bent the hook nearly in half!

Picture 035

5) Picture 036 Oh, the laughs I got out of this one!  Kady, Nikki and Becky all think this resembled some skanky hoo hoo.  Come on girls, when is the last time you’ve seen a pointy vajayjay?  And Diane thought it looked like something covered in bird doo doo.

It’s the dried-up fronds on my fan palm!

Picture 037

6)

 Picture 038 I’ll admit, this was a  crappy picture, but some of you got it anyway!  I won’t point out the sillies who thought it was the inside of a moving van.  Heeheehee!

Picture 039

Thanks for playing along!  This was a ton of fun.  Stay tuned because you never know what I might take pictures of next!

22 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: