Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I’ll Finish the Sentences


Hi, my name is: Justine/Justiney/Tiney/Bitch


Never in my life have I been: Sloppy drunk.


I hate it when: I’m adamant about being right, and turn out to be wrong. (Case in point: tower climbers. Dammit!)


If you're going to talk smack about me: I’ll give you the cold shoulder. And poison your Cheerios.

Cheerios_by_Persnicketese
The one person who can drive me nuts is: My father-in-law.


When I'm nervous: I shake like a leaf and get palpitations.


The last song I listened to was: My new ringtone that goes something a little like this: “Your sista’s on the phone. Oh yeah your sista’s on the phone, she wants to tell you something new. Your sista’s on the phone.”

If you were to get married today your maid of honor/best man would be: Definitely Jill. Duh. Can I have a best man too? I’ll take Steve from Ghost Hunters. Gotta save Grant for Alex.

10362174_tml

He’s MINE!!!

GrantWilson


He’s Alex’s!

My hair is: Really kind of cool, thanks to Larry and Sasha. Did I tell you guys that I’ve been swapping hair stylists? And that when I do it, the other one watches? It’s really quite kinky.

n1098258510_30149614_4748
When I was 5: I got a cold sore inside my nose that was so huge it blocked my entire nostril. I still have scar tissue from it. Wanna see?

PSYCH! Or as stupid beautiful sister, Jill, would say, “Sike!”


Last Halloween: Was a total disaster. Nuff said.

I should: Probably steam clean the carpets, but I don’t wanna.


When I look down: I realize I haven’t seen my feet in a number of years.


The happiest recent event is: When we picked out our puppy! And then, when we picked out Jill’s puppy!

Picture 010

My current annoyance is: That Jimmy was dumb enough to leave the house this morning without his cell phone. Especially stupid since he’s traveling! Penis.

I have a hard time understanding: Italian accents. I know, an Italian who can’t understand an Italian accent. Go figure.

There's this girl who I know: Who is the stupidest best sister a girl could ever have.

Picture 066

The thing I want to buy is: Furniture!

Most recent thing I've bought myself: Really cute plaid shoes. Go ahead, laugh. See if I care!

Picture 001
What was the last thing someone bought for you: No one every buys me anything! Nobody loves me! Oh wait… my parents bought us a fire pit.

Picture 082

My middle name is: Jennifer


In the morning: The only thing that gets me out of bed is knowing that coffee is waiting for me downstairs.

Picture 031

Last night I was: Would you believe I don’t remember what I did last night?

Tomorrow I am: Hopefully doing some cleaning.


Until next time, Tiney :o )

36 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: