Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog in "Transition"! You MUST put in justines-cafe.blogspot.com to get Here!!! ALSO! ADDENDUM TO PUPPY POST!!!

Let me just say that Blogger's "easy" transition to my own domain name SUCKS! It's not re-routing, I've lost my followers AND my blog roll. Kiss my big fat ass, Blogger!

That porch in my "Puppy" post is NOT MINE!!!!!!!! It is the breeder's porch!! You hear me? NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!! LOL






Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!



Until Next Time, Tiney

21 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • MARY IN SCOTLAND

    OK that is wierd! I hope it starts working soon! I don't want to punch in your address every time. So what's your new blog address?

  • MsSippi, aka Peggy

    Well, I had to delete you from my blog list because the link didn't work. I added you back, though!

  • Four Paws and Co

    I finally tracked you down! I'll fix my blog roll just for you. ♥♥♥ Diane

  • roy/elisabeth dean

    YAY! I found you again! I was thinking maybe you fake numbered me....stayed here all night, still here this morning...then NOTHING! I thought we really had something here, a connection, soul mates and all that LOL LOL LOL!!!
    I hope you get the bloggy thing worked out soon.
    ♥Lilly

  • Tootsie

    what are you doing????? good greif..you change shit a lot!

  • Stacy Uncorked

    I was wondering what was going on - I kept getting a Blogger error of 'Blog Not Found'... ;)

    Are you using WordPress for your new blog location? I understand that you can use the Follow Me thingy there because it's all part of Google...I'm not switching mine over until I figure out how to get it over there first... ;) You might have to do what Scary Mommy (http://www.scarymommy.com) is doing...she lost all her feedburner subscribers (she had like 700 of them) so she's appealing to the masses to re-subscribe...of course she's giving away diamond earrings as a giveaway to sweeten the pot...heh, heh!

    You know your readers will follow you wherever you go! At least I will... ;)

  • Unknown

    Your sister sent me and after reading your blog...I'm not sure which one is more hilarious! I think I'd call it a tie! Loved your sisters weekend. Too fun!!!

  • Deb

    Sorry you're having this problem I got here from Jill's. Love the puppy you all picked! Deb

  • ~♥~ Monica S

    Hi there!! I found you!! :-)

    Have a good day... must go back and fix this adress of yours!

    Monica

  • ~♥~ Monica S

    Allright!

    Here's what I noticed.... I have your name on my sidebar AND also the blog... so two times.. have you ever noticed...
    When I click where I ususally go.. through the link with you post showing... I can't get here...
    BUT if I click your name.. I do! :_) So .. at least I know how to find you now!! :-)

    Monica

  • MARY IN SCOTLAND

    If you need help with your blog let me know: marydebastos@yahoo.com
    Luis is in IT, and can fix ANYTHING!
    We'd love to help get your problem fixed if you need it!

  • mrsben

    ...and you wonder why I don't start a Blog. It would drive me insaneR than I am. :)

    Hope you get your problem fixed Justine. Hugs -Brenda-


    P.S:(I still can't get thru to Raxx, tried Firefox and it didn't work. Might just have to hop on a plane and find out what she's been up to.)

  • Anonymous

    You scared me this morning we I came to visit.
    Glad to see you are somewhat up and running....good luck

    #1

  • Lori

    Thanks for such the nice comment about my picture!!!LOL The reason the 1st one looks not nice is because my husband was being an ass... Let's just leave it at that...LOL I have to keep it real for all my blog friends. Don't want everyone to think live is great all the time... Thanks for being so honest...

  • Ginger

    Yeah...I finally got back on here. Just wanted to see how you were doing with the puppy poll.

  • Rachelle

    Good luck with the change! Hope you get it figured out!

  • Life on the Edge

    ROFL. I guess I'm the one who thought that the shoes on the picket fence were yours.

    I somehow like the visual of you airing your dirty shoes out for all the neighbors to see, lol.

    Kady

  • nikkicrumpet

    I clicked on you from my blog roll...it said you didn't exist...and my heart skipped a beat...I thought Jill had finally gone and done it. Whew I'm glad it's just a blogger screw up. And I'm glad you're still here!!!!

  • Jason, as himself

    I am having big issues with blogger right now, too. It is not updating my blog on peoples' readers and sidebar blog lists. So it looks like I haven't posted for over a week now, when actually I have posted four times. It was like POOF and almost nobody was reading or commenting anymore. And I don't know what to do to fix it.

    Also--when I transitioned it deleted my blog list also--so I had to go back and put them all in by hand. UGH.

    Plus? From what I have seen there is no way to contact blogger to report problems.

    Oh, whatever should I do?

  • Cyndi

    Hi,happy to meet you,I found my way here and just love the puppies.How awesome that it worked out for your sister to get one too,I think the names you two picked are just adorable.
    Cyndi

  • AndreaLeigh

    are you cursing me for telling you to make the change?? so sorry!!