Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Funkity Funk Funk

Ugh, I've been in such a funk the past few days and can't seem to shake my hiney out of it!  I've been trying to keep up with everyone, but I really haven't felt like blogging myself.  I feel like I have nothing worthwhile to say.

I started my Christmas decorating but didn't finish it.  I can't seem to get myself motivated... can't find my Ho Ho Ho.  I'm all Ho-Hum.  Waaaaaaaaaaa

I'm blaming it all on my Thanksgiving holiday ending on a totally crap note.  Lately the great food just isn't worth the aggravation, frustration and barely veiled put-downs.

Someone help, because my jingle has gone all AWAY.





Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

20 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: