Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday --- Love is in the Air



Thank you Susan, at A Southern Daydreamer, for hosting this fun weekly event!

The knockout roses in my yard are blooming like crazy! Look how gorgeous!



And because I love to play, and found a really cool free photo editor called Lunapic I did this...

Photobucket


A little lizard that I spotted on the a/c unit's hose.



And hey, Strudel loves to be outdoors!



And she also has a new boyfriend named Zach. He's a hottie, don't you think?



Don't forget to visit Susan to find all of the other bloggers doing Outdoor Wednesday!




If you haven't already, be sure you click here to enter my Mystery Giveaway!





Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!


44 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: