Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Birthday Graphics


Hey everyone! Today is Jill's 33rd birthday! Please drop by to see her and give her a big birthday kiss!


Love You Sister!




Sis, I love you so very much, and hope that today is a special one for you. I know that because of certain circumstances you'll have to make your own happiness, but I want you to make sure you do it! Go visit Mickey and have a fabulous day!

There's no way to put into words how much I love and adore you, how much your presence in my life brings me joy daily. You may be the little sister, but I look up to you for your selflessness, iron strength, love of family, and for being one of the best mothers I know. There is no better sister in all this world and I want you to know that not a day goes by that I don't thank God for you and your friendship.

I love you, Jill!!! Muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


Define: Friend








Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!


22 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: