Friday, February 13, 2009

Any Burning Questions?



Jill and I had such a good time doing our sister tag-team Q&A post, that we've decided we want to do it again, but this time, with the questions posed to me. We'll do this the same way. You guys ask me a question and I have to answer it completely honestly. Jill will then answer the questions as if she were me and, we'll see just how well she knows me and how I'll answer.


I'll be honest right now and tell you I was quite a bit disappointed with the amount of comments I got on my post with my answers to Jill's questions I had thoughts of choking all of you with the hose from my snausages but ya know, whatever. I won't take it too personally. Damn right I will! I'll never forget it.


Anyhoo, it should be interesting to see if you guys can even think of any questions to ask me. It seems that I've shared just about every aspect of my life with you; from mental disabilities, mental family members, farting, peeing the bed, peeing my pants, wearing the freaky CPAP thingy, and mass leg swelling. So tell me friends, is there anything you don't know about me and are dying for me to tell you?

There are rules this time though. We don't want to go getting carried away Becky! Bridget! There's a limit of up to two questions per person. I can't wait to see how this works out! It's all about me me ME!!!





Until Next Time, Tiney

33 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Jill

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Love the penguin! If this doesn't generate some responses... ????
    This should be fun..
    hmmmmm... Maybe a bit of payback??

  • Life on the Edge

    It's late and I'm tired, so I suppose that is why your post title looked like "Any burning and itching?" It's been a long day, lol.

    Maybe tomorrow I will be refreshed enough to think up a good question for you!

    Kady

  • Lisa (aka) French

    OK sorry I missed the last one hell I have missed so much blogging lately...life...ugh anywho here's a whopper for you....what's the one thing about blogging or bloggers that really pisses you off....be honest.....???

  • ~♥~ Monica S

    Let's see.. I am not so good at questions.. actually never found one for Jill.... (I didn't have enough time on my hands to think.. now.. it's the weekend)
    Have you ever been outside of the USA?? if YES.. where?? And if not where would you like to go???
    (3 questions, but... only two apply)

    Monica

  • Secondary Roads

    Is it true that the concept for "Blog Wars" came to you while in a trance state. Is it true that you then goaded your sister, Jill, into joining you? Is it true that the sole purpose of Blog Wars is to put the function back into dysfunctional? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Oh, and thanks for the opportunity to air this public.

  • Bridget

    Okay fine, be that way!
    If you could go back in time to meet a famous person, who would you want to meet and why?
    That's one question so don't come begging to me for anymore! : P

  • santamaker

    Hey Justine,
    Okay, pick two of these:

    If you weren't a SAHM, what would you wanna be?

    What food would you pick for your "last meal"?

    What is your favorite perfume?

    If you could have gotten anything you wanted for Christmas last year, what would it be?

  • mrsben

    Gee, you must believe in living dangerously....ha, ha.

    Okay, here are two questions from me:
    1) Is there anything that you would do differently in your life, if you had a second chance?
    A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.


    2) If yes, what would it be?
    (Excluding the episode with Jill when she was fifteen.)

    -Brenda-

  • squawmama

    Good Morning.... Here is my question #1... At what age did you realize that you were totally bizarre in the way you think??? Don't get me wrong I love you and your wacky thoughts that float in & out of your brain... LOL

    #2 What is the funniest thing you ever did???

    Happy Valentine’s Day to you & your adorable family... Hope your day is filled with love, laughter and fun...

    x♥x♥x♥
    Donna

  • Anonymous

    If you rubbed an old lamp and a genie popped out and said 3 wishes as fast as you can (less than a minute) what would you wish for?

    This is fun!
    Kiki

  • Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria

    Justine what is your biggest regret so far in your life...besides the Jill thing??? Happy Valentine's day to you and your honey girl..hugs and smiles Gloria

  • Beckie

    Ok, here you go (I hope these are original enough) LoL...


    1 & 2) If you were a talk show host, name 3 people famous or not, who you would love to interview. What one question would you for sure ask them all?

  • Anonymous

    Happy Valentine's Day, dear Justiney!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Rhea

    That penguin photo is AWESOME.

    If you could open and run your own restaurant, what kind of food would you serve and what would the name of the restaurant be?

    If you could do anything (job-wise), what would you like most like to do?

    If you were given the opportunity for a ten-day trip anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go, if you could leave tomorrow?

  • Buffie

    If you could have your "toe thumb" fixed by using a perfect cadaver/doner thumb, would you? :)

  • Sue

    OK, going back to the boinking post, is it true you haven't boinked since '07, or just that you haven't boinked OUTSIDE??? AND, if not, WHY???

  • Devri

    I am just blog stalkin'


    here is one,

    if you had your only choice to be a toothbrush or a toilet paper, which one would you rather be?

    You wanted me to ask didn't you..lol

  • xinex

    I am guilty! Sorry; but I just did not know Jill enough to respond. As you know, I am new in Blogland...Christine

  • me

    hahahahaha....LOVE that penguin! You rock and I LOVE the fact that you always make me smile and laugh when I come to your blog. You should be crowned QUEEN of the blog world! Seriously! I humbly bow before you!!! =D

  • Mariah

    Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?

    If you had a wooden vibrator would you use it if you were desperate or would you be afraid of splinters?

    Would you eat a cup of flour for 5 dollars?

    Would you eat a cup of flour just on a dare?

  • Michelle

    I have had a crazy busy day! Just stopping in to say Happy Valentines Day!!

  • Four Paws and Co

    The penguin is awesome. This is hard & I have not brain cells left...

    What's your favorite - cookies, cake or pie?

    Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥ Diane

  • Anonymous

    When you and I agreed to meet last year, did you have times when you thought you could be meeting a psychopath or some wierd eccentric English woman with a meat cleaver in her bag who would after murdering you stalk your family for the rest of their lives?

    If it helps - I did - except insert American for English!

  • Anonymous

    GM, I have one. Has Jimmy been your one and only love?

    Hugs,
    Chris

  • Life on the Edge

    Hmmmm, questions....

    Do you ever get that burning, itching feeling? Do you sweat under your boobs?

    Just kidding on those.

    Ok, here is the real question:
    What was your favorite day ever? Why was it your favorite?

    Kady

  • Jason, as himself

    Isn't it weird how sometimes you think you're going to get a lot of comments on a post but you get hardly anything? And then sometimes you get a lot of comments on posts that you wouldn't expect to.

    My questions:

    In detail will you please describe your ideal man?

    And,

    What is the weirdest, freakiest thing about you?

  • nikkicrumpet

    OH NICE stuffed animal abuse Justeeeen! So I have one for you....if you had to have a Lesbian night of love....who would be the woman of your dreams...hehehe

  • Kathy

    If you met the Queen of England, what would you say to her? apart from Hello Queen of England :)

  • Raxx - A day in the life

    I have a weirdo question,

    What if anything, would make you stop blogging?

    told you, wierd.

  • Secondary Roads

    Is it true that the concept for "Blog Wars" came to you while in a trance state. Is it true that you then goaded your sister, Jill, into joining you? Is it true that the sole purpose of Blog Wars is to put the fun back into dysfunctional? Inquiring minds want to know.

  • Anonymous

    Justiney!! How are you, Dear One? Did you know I've just crowned your Mom and Dad as Bathroom Divas? Yeppers! They are so cute.
    Okay, let's see, my question? If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :0

  • Michael

    Who are the celebrities you are allowed to cheat with?

    LOL :)

  • Dawn

    I'm new here! My friend Michelle told me about your blog. She is from the froggy bottom blog.

    Hmm... a question... what would you consider to be your perfect date?!