Friday, May 15, 2009

The Unscoopable Poop









































Ode To a Flea
by Strudel Oko

I'm sorry 'bout the kitchen floor
I apologize for all the gore

Who knew that eating just one flea
Could make a tapeworm grow in me?

I really didn't mind it there
I really was quite unaware

But you saw that worm atop my poop
Made me take pills,
Now my poop is like soup!

I'm sorry that I've messed the yard
And made walking through the grass so very
hard

But can't you see I suffer too?
My butt is raw and bleeding from too much poo

I know my farts are loud and foul,
but what can I do?
I'm a slave to my bowel

Don't worry Mommy, this too shall pass
Just be thankful it's not your ass!

Composed by Strudel
&
Typed by Mommy

Photobucket


Strudel Out




Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!



33 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Cathy

    Oh poor baby.. I love the captions.. I hope he feels better soon atleast for the sake of the yard..

  • Anonymous

    Awwww! Poor Strudel! We had a round of some worm or another go through our pets. NOT FUN.

  • squawmama

    First I really have missed you... Thanks for NOT giving up on me.... Second I LOVE Strudel and so sorry he has the BIG GIANT poop worm but it will get better.... Third did I say I missed you??? Love your new photo... You look lovely my dear. Love YA,

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

  • Sue

    OMG How funny!! You are great at this poem stuff Tiney! Strudal has the cutest smile, get better soon strudaly doodally!!

  • Cinder Rail'lee

    LOL, your hilarious. I remember when my Bella got tapeworms. YUCK. Those suckers, were HUGE! didn't look like rice, looked like some alien force had grown in her bowels. I wanted to puke. PUKE I SAY! I called the vet, MY Goodness I yelled in the phone, what crawled up her behind and laid eggs? they must be 12" long! Poor Bella, I couldn't hug her either in case, one came squeezing out and made it to ANY opening i had on MY body. I took the high road out. When she'd follow, I'd HIDE.
    Nooooooooooooo, go with your daddy. I love you Bella, my little Mozzarella! But your friends, ARE NOT MY FRIENDS..

  • Dina

    ppor baby, he is adorable!

  • raxx a day in the life

    LMAO! You've got your hands full with little Strudel!! Poor baby, (not you Tiney) all that pooping must make him soo tired!

    Funny poem!

  • HeatherF1

    You and Strudel are quite the poets! What a crack up! Sorry about all the yucky pooooooo...watch where you walk!

  • Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide

    Oh poor Strudel... hope she's pooping like normal real soon.

  • Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria

    Oh Justine that was funny girl..love the poem you wrote..poor fur baby..Hope you have a great weekend my friend...hugs and smiles Gloria..Ps the reason I know so much about antiques is I have a ton of study books on them and been collecting for 30 years..also got taken a few times...also worked in a shop...

  • roy/elisabeth dean

    POOR Strudel! Our Delilah had worms too when I took her to the vet....the medicine is awful! I feel worse for her now because I didn't write her a poem! I wasn't paying that much attention to what she was saying to me.....I thought she was just bitchin', I had no idea there was a little Shakespeare going on there!
    You're a good Mommy!
    Make it a Great Day~
    ♥,Lilly

  • Cole

    You and your mommy brighten my day, Strudel!

    No more eating flea, ok?

  • Tootsie

    Oh NO!!!! poor little thing!!! I can't believe how cute that face is...I love your fur baby!
    have a great weekend Justine. we are gone camping...at least until that foot of SNOW we are expecting shows up! lol
    the snow is forecasted for Monday...and we are only a few moments from home (so I can do my plants in the greenhouse daily...in and out...in and out...)
    have a great weekend. It is the long weekend for us here...is it for you? or is yours next week?

  • Ginger

    Strudel baby, I feel your pain. Not that I've had worms, but I've had the pooping thing going on.
    Please leave your mommy's favorite chair alone though...remember who feeds you.

  • raxx a day in the life

    No Justine you cannot fertilize seedlings, they are too tender and will be damaged, according to tootsie you must wait until their secondary leaves appear and they get hardier!

    I want to see your seedlings, what did you plant?

  • me

    hahahaha...Smile or Gas?!?! hahahaha You are outrageously funny! =D **hugs**

  • Four Paws and Co

    Great poem! Poor Struedel! Did the vet give you the lecture on the monthly flea preventive? Don't forget the heartworm preventive too! You're in big time heart worm country. ☺♥☺ Diane

  • Buffie

    LOL, I think you have an unhealthy obsession with POO!

    Hope your POOPY is better soon!

    Buffie

  • Anonymous

    Hi girlie! I'm missin' you! Your place looks different but cute! And Strudel is growing by leaps and bounds. Happy Friday, my friend. :)

  • Justine

    Anonymous? Who are youuuuuuuuu?????

  • Unknown

    Poor Strudel and mommy too. Cleaning up the mess isn't much fun but you gotta love that cute little puppy face! Get better soon, Strudel.

  • xinex

    LOL! So funny and poor baby! Quite a good pooper poet too...Christine

  • Life on the Edge

    Ewwwww, I hope he didn't do any of that in the house! If so, you know I sympathize as I was scrubbing pooh out of the carpet a few weeks ago. Hope Strudely Doodly is all better!

    You can sure tell she is getting bigger!

    Kady

  • Unknown

    Cute springy blog design! Poor Strudel, I hope she's feeling better; and I LOVE your poem! You should give a copy to your vet with a picture of Strudel!

  • SG

    There is a god! You changed your blog! Woohoo!!!

    Aw poor Strudel Doodle. But gross. All of it. lol. Cute poem Strudel, you are very talented.... but gross. Your mommy must be rubbing off on you with all this talk about poop.

  • Anonymous

    OMG, this post is hilarious. Not what she is going through though. Poor baby! Hope this gets cleared up really soon.

    Kiki

  • Rhea

    OK, twice in one day I have heard the word "tape worm" and now I'm going to be paranoid.

    Poor Strudel. BUt a raw butt makes her compose beautiful lyrics. lol

    You guys can't get the worm now, can you?! CAN YOU?!!

  • Jason, as himself

    This is the longest, most creative account of one dog's poop problems and parasite issues in the history of dogkind.

    I just hate it when the poop won't scoop.

    I just hate poop.

  • Fragrant Liar

    Oh man, that's sucky. Poor baby. But at least he entertained himself by penning a fabulous poem about his plight. Good typing, Mom.

  • Fragrant Liar

    Oh, and wibbit, wibbit! I love your new blog design!

  • Michael

    Oh you poor thing, LOL. Strudel too!

  • nikkicrumpet

    OH MY HECK...the poem....HAHAHA FLIPPIN HILARIOUS!!! poor poor Strudely doodly OR is that Strudely POOdly

  • Anonymous

    Ewwwwwwwww!!!!

    But I feel your pian Strudel. Or, at least my dog Stanley does. He blew half his ass out when an anal gland ruptured. Now THAT sounds painful. We've been calling him half ass. He loves it.
    poor puppy.