Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Black Widow





The Black Widow




Oh the tangled web she weaves
Untruths abound,
Lies she may even believe.

Amid the muddy vortex of her mind,
Delusions reign,
Reason left behind.

Heinous accusations spill forth with ease,
For these she should be on her knees.

Heavenly Father, guide her path,
Release her from bitterness, hate and wrath.

If it be Your will, breathe life into her blackened heart,
Remove the vengeful poison dart.

Searching for justice to right imagined wrongs,
She's sealing her fate to be impaled by her own thorns.

It is to this end that I feel pity and sorrow,
Delusions of the self righteous I feel, will leave her forsaken tomorrow.


Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

13 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: