Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Time To Play... Tiney's What the Hell is THAT?




It's finally that time again!  If you're new here, the rules are simple.  You look at the pictures I've taken and do your best to guess what they are.  You leave your guesses in the comments section and then wait with bated breath until I post the results.

Good luck!!!

1)


 
 2)



 3)



4)





 5)




 6)






Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

17 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Picket

    Good grief girl...I couldn't even begin to guess!!! That first one looks like close up of some dry skin cells! lol lol

    Happy Thanksgiving to you...you little doodlehead! Hope you and yours have a wonderful and blessed filled day...~Picket~

  • Anonymous

    1) your leg
    2) light bulb
    3) aloe vera leaf
    4) muffin
    5) driveway
    6) ???

  • Rachelle

    1. Dry skin? The picture grossed me out!
    2. One of those funky lights you plug in - a lighting ball?
    3. Got nothing - it looks like a closed up tulip to me.
    4. Moldy dog crap
    5. Pavement?
    6. The top of a battery?

    Love this game! I just know I am gonna win! lol

  • Grand Pooba

    Phf! Why must you make this so hard?

    Here goes.

    1. Skin, definitely skin.
    2. A close up of a marble?
    3. An upside down apple?
    4. Lava rock?
    5. Crack in the sidewalk?
    6. Top view of a pepper shaker?

    I suck.

  • nikkicrumpet

    1-...your scaley skin...sheesh use some lotion woman!
    2-....a Telsa ball...probably from yoville
    3-...a granny smith apple
    4-...the last cookie you baked
    5-..the sidewalk
    6-...the only thing left in the house that Strudle hasn't eaten!

  • Anonymous

    Good Grief, I haven't a clue, even if I wasn't as brain dead as I am right now. Hope you two are doing great.

    Love Ya,
    Chris

  • cindy

    #1-dry-skin on your leg
    #2-amoeba in a fish tank..?
    #3-some type of vegetable..pepper?(Jills guess of an aloe vera plant is probably right.)
    #4-rock or granite
    #5-sidewalk or maybe elephant skin...(do you have an elephant in your backyard?)
    #6-button or knob....maybe something that Strudel threw up ...(part of your old cell phone?)

  • As Cape Cod Turns

    1. skin
    2. the ultrasound of an alien
    3. a green apple
    4. frost (but you are in Florida, so I am not sure how you got that one)
    5. a leaf
    6. the bottom of a chair leg

    Now I am going to see what everyone else said! :)

  • Cathy

    Skin
    Smoke
    Fruit maybe a pear
    cigarette ash
    Hell if I know
    battery

  • Unknown

    Dry skin. A pepper. the reflection off a shiny blue car: ) the end of a rolling pin!

  • bj

    GOOD GRIEF...I've never seen any of these in my entire life!!
    That blue one is STORMY WEATHER...
    Not a clue about any of the others..well, the first one is styrofoam something...but...the rest...no idea..well..ok..a rock and a doorbell.
    sheeze........

  • xinex

    Ok, I am guessing....
    1. dry skin or rain sprinkling on water
    2. smoke
    3. watermelon or squash skin
    4. muffin
    5. pavement
    6. Cabinet pull

    Happy Tanksgiving to you and your family, Justine!

    Christine

  • Anonymous

    Justiney, I'm just not good at this! But I can still wish you a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving, Dear One.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Swirl Girl

    1) super dry skin
    2)one of those orby blue lightening thingies you'd see at a science museum or at someone's house who couldn't find Lava Lamps at their local Spencer Gifts anymore

    3)plant leaf?
    4) aquarium rock?
    5) crack in the sidewalk?
    6) top side of a 'c' or 'd' battery?

  • Liz Mays

    1. skin (sick)
    3. green pepper

    The rest...no clue.

  • Ginger

    1. dry skin
    2. a copy of your mammogram
    3. Your secret santa gift
    4.. A rock that the girls found when they went camping.
    5. really really dry skin
    6. A button

    I DON'T KNOW....JUST KIDDING.

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    These were really good! I liked the charcoal and battery best!