Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Answers Revealed for: Tiney's What the Hell is THAT?

If you were cool enough to play, here are your answers!

1)

IMG_2748


Soap dispenser!

2)


Screen room after it rained.


3)

IMG_2808


The golden demon dog.


4)

IMG_3169

Palm fronds with SPIKES that I had to pick up. Jimmy zipped through the yard with the gas hedge trimmer, made a huge mess, then left it there. Oy.






5)

IMG_3172

The brush I am now forced to keep in the car because Madison's hair usually looks like a rat's nest in the a.m., even after she says she's brushed it well.

6)

IMG_3177


Yep, the grill of my beautiful Mazda CX-9. Ignore the distorted reflection of moi!

So yep, these were all too damn easy for you guys. I think Lilly was the closest in her answers and also the quickest to get them to me! Now I have to find difficult things to take pictures of so I can really stump ya next time.

Go visit Jill, yada yada yada. Love me, love her, yada yada yada.

Photobucket

6 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: