Tuesday, September 1, 2009

::::::::::::Ahem:::::::::::

I want to take a quick moment to say I'm sorry to all in blogland that I've been fairly absent these past few days. If fingers must be pointed (and you know I enjoy pointing fingers), please stab them in the direction of Diane, from Four Paws and Gigi, from My Silly Blog. Why, do you ask? Because the two of them ganged up on me and convinced me to start a farm for Strudel! Yes, you read that right. My frickin' dog is now farming!


So if you hear about a crazy lady in St. Augustine, holed up in her house, pale as a ghost from lack of sunlight, un-shaved and greasy-haired, teeth turning fuzzy for lack of brushing, living in a sewer of detritus... well, you'll know whom to blame.

Love to you all, and fare thee well.




Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

26 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: