Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Hope I Meet Some Ghosts

Hey guys! You may have noticed I've been pretty quiet here this week. I've barely taken the time to visit all my favorite peeps, and for that I apologize. We just got back from a night in Orlando, where the kids and Jimmy went to Blizzard Beach and I stayed cooped up in a hotel room for 10 hours straight.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning we're leaving for a 2-night stay in Savannah, GA, where I hope to bump into a ghost or two and possibly hang with Paula Deen. Hmmm... wonder what my chances of either one are?

Anyway, this is where I'll be. It's not grand, but it is free, thanks to all the traveling Jimmy does!




Love and miss all of you!!!





Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

34 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: