Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MIA--AGAIN!


Can you believe this? I don't think I've visited any ones blogs in at least 2 or 3 days. Why? Because I've been like a dog gnawing on a bone, trying to make my blog festive. Have I at least accomplished that? Yeah, I guess I have, but I may be causing severe eye strain to anyone who comes along. Sorry about that, but you must endure until after the holidays!


Anyhoo, I just wanted to apologize to one and all for not visiting. Oh, and did I mention that in playing with my html I somehow lost my entire blog roll? Yep, I sure did, and had to put it all back on there, and 98% of that was from memory! I didn't realize just how many blogs I visit. Holy crapola! Anyway, if you notice you're missing from the roll please let me know so I can get you back on there.

I do have a post that must be done soon, or Jill is going to kick my ass. See, I have to do it in response to her last post, which I've gotta tell you was quite a riot!

Hopefully I'll be able to start reading your blogs once again tomorrow. I mean come on, priorities! Kids, email, blogs, housework... definitely in that order!




31 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Anonymous

    Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very festive indeed. Crap...I just passed out from the dizziness.

  • Anonymous

    Justiney! There you are! I wondered what happened to you! Well, your blog does look quite festive and I know what you mean. When I changed my background I lost my bloglist too! We must protest this! We must march with signs in our little hands "Loose No More Blog Lists to New Backgrounds! Make Blogs not War!" Something like that anyway.
    Well, I'm off to beddybye - I'm so sleepy.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Tardevil

    Wow! You really tricked it out! Love the reindeer curser! I'd hate to pay the "power bill" for your blog with all the blinking lights! Better go, don't want to have a seizure! (Just kidding!) LOL!

  • Bridget

    Congratulations on completing everything and getting your blogroll up again. I am in the process right now of rebuilding mine! Oh how fun!

  • Anonymous

    Whooooooaaaaaaa!!!!

    My retina's have just imploded!

    Nice and sparkly and VERY festive. I may need to have my sunglasses handy to read your long posts - and most ARE long ones in your case.

    Waiting patiently for your 'round 2' spat with Jill!

  • Kathy

    I love your newly decorated blog Justine, very festive I think it is even better than the Christmas lights in the West End of London, happy Thursday, hugs, Kathy

  • Naz

    It's pretty and festive. Also, I love the reindeer cursor.

  • Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria

    Good lord Justine..its got alot of bling girl...I needed my glasses this morning...thats my sun glasses girl!!! good luck with your blog list..have a great day...hugs and smiles Gloria

  • Anonymous

    I love your new look. I don't know what the hell is going on with blogspot, I lost my blog list last month and I wasn't even doing a thing. Then I lost my guestbook last week and I tried to upload my blog from my docs and it was the same, so I don't know......at least I know it's not something I'm doing. I'm going to change my blog after Christmas so I hope I don't have these problems. I've already had my turn LOL.

    Love Ya,
    Chris

  • Bridget

    O sole mia! Mama mia! Mia Farrow. That's some spicy blog you've got. I have gone to completely plain and boring right now. I will try to hold off with this Christmas theme that seems to be mushrooming her in blogland but I don't know how long I can hold out. Is noon today long enough?

  • squawmama

    Oh my goddess of blogging your new look is devine.... I will putting mine up right after Thanksgiving... I have to keep my holidays in order... Strict Holiday order and decorating upbringing by the parents...LOL LOL Glad to see your on and working ... I guess the puter problems are behind you now... I hope. You need a rebuttle for the FART blog... I am waiting here patiently... Love Ya... Have a great day...

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

  • Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden

    Glad you're back, I misse ya!

    I'm also glad you've kept the froggy bloggy, tho now quite Merry, lol... love the Disney font and curser!

    I'm afraid to change my blog AT ALL since I hear so many stories of things being lost. I would come unglued!

  • Anonymous

    Nice and Sparkly!!!! Very festive! I feel like I ought to go and put my tree up... NOW! Oh the pressure from your glittery holiday blog!!!!! (LOL)

    It looks good girlie!!!!!


    xoxoxoxoxox
    Donna

  • Beckie

    I loooove your site!! When it comes to myspace, I can deck the crap out of it during any season. But this site is still foreign to me so I'll just come gaze at your site everyday and get my fill, haha. 41 days until Christmas!!!

  • Picket

    Morning girl...ohhhh wee I am loving the new Christmas look around here! I can't wait til after Thanksgiving...I will be redoing my blog..but unlike you with your super memory if I lost my bloglist all hope would be gone!!!! lol lol I might better print out and save it in two or tree different folders on my computer..surely I could find it in one of them! lol Have a great day girl!

  • Dina

    Glad you're back Just!!
    I'm still blinking, trying to get the sparkles out of my eyeballs. LOL Gonna be a long time till Christmas!!

  • nikkicrumpet

    Well I think it's pretty darn festive, spiffy, and gorgeous....although I think the flickering glittery chit is giving me a facial tick! And I'm so sorry about the blog list...I lost mine last week and it BITES trying to get it all back!

  • Anonymous

    Well now, I love your blog for the holidays.And the reindeer thing is so cute. Some day, I'll be like you. LOL

    Love Ya,
    Chris

  • Anonymous

    LOL LOL On your blog list........that's not mine. :)

    Love Ya,
    Chris

  • Rhea

    That is SERIOUSLY festive. LOVE it. It's Christmas overload, which totally rocks my sleigh.

    Sorry you lost your blogroll. Glad you're back.

  • Buffie

    HAHA! I know what you mean, I've been playing catch up on the blogs myself! I think your blog is Bea-u-ti-ful!!!

    Buffie;)

  • Nancy Jane

    I'm not anywhere near ready to think about Christmas but I love your newly decorated page! It's worthy of Smithaven Mall!

  • jill jill bo bill

    Damn, you be fancy AND festive all rolled into a little ball. And I was wondering where you were!!!! Come back!!!!

  • Alexandra MacVean

    Hee hee...you crack me up! And I love, LOVE the glitter froggy you added. sweet! :)

    **hugs** and much love!

  • Jill

    Okay I am blogged out! I can't handle this remodel!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • SG

    MY EYES! MY EYES!

  • Anonymous

    I have an award for you over at my blog!!!!!!!!!

    xoxoxoxox
    Donna

  • Anonymous

    Well, I'm relieved! There you are! Just so you'll know, when I clicked on your comment to me to go to the blogger info page on you, where is says "My Blog" there was a tiny line with a dot on top of it. It didn't say your blog name. So I go up under your id photo and clicked on "web page" and it took me to your My Space.Well, after your email, I went back and clicked on the little line with the dot and there you were. I could totally be my computer, who knows? sorry for any scariness!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Rachelle

    You did a fantastic job decorating ~ love, love, love it! I screwed up my blog a few weeks ago trying to put in a new template and lost everything but my blog posts. It sucked big time trying to get everything back. Glad you are back on the circuit ~ Merry Christmas!

  • NurseChessie

    I love the gold background. the red was purdy but hard on the eyes.
    but you did motivate me to start thinkin about putting up my tree. my new theme will be red and gold this year!! yay!!!
    love ya
    chessie

  • nikkicrumpet

    I see you're still messing around with this. I liked the bigger header...the sparkle frog is cute...and the gold is easier on the eyes. Just don't delete everything!!!