Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday -- New Life

Okay, I'm still feeling deep guilt for my Farm Town addiction and lack of blogging lately, so I decided I'd better at least do Susan's Outdoor Wednesday. I'm hoping this will keep me in your good graces. Please make sure to visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer because there are lots of OW participants!


Recently I bought some peach sunrise lantana, and boy are they beautiful when they're in their prime. Just look at those unique buds. Are they not exquisite? You can click to make the pics larger.



There's something so precious about a rose not yet opened to the sun...



The life of a magnolia blossom is so fleeting, that if you don't enjoy it while it's there, it will probably be withered and gone tomorrow.



I love watching a fern reaching out its curled-up arm, unfurling itself to grasp the sun's light...



And at the end of the day, when the sun dips below the horizon, it's time for the plants to rest and rejuvenate for the next day.








Pssst! If you love me, you might love my sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!


32 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said: