Saturday, May 24, 2008

Never did I think the day would come that I'd start my very own blog.  But I've been inspired by so many incredible blogs I've seen, that I've decided to give it a shot.  It will probably be boring but I'm going to give it a try anyway!

10 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Anonymous

    Look at this! Welcome to BlogLand!

  • Buffie

    Alright!!! I think you're going to be good at this! : )

  • SG

    Yep. You're right. That was boring.

  • Anonymous

    Am I the first to comment???

    I AM I AM!!!

    Love the colors, now post some pics...Julie

  • Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity

    Welcome to blogland, my friend!
    Hugs, Terrie

  • Four in Costa Rica

    Glad you're doing a blog, Justine! I look forward to reading it.

    Just noticed your "about me" on the side. Did M already celebrate her birthday? ;)

    Christine

  • Anonymous

    Hi Justine! I think you're going to be good at this and no Schmecky is wrong, your writing is not boring! I enjoyed hearing about your family. Your daughters are just the cutest little things and so are you. Good luck with the blog. I have to say, it is tempting to me, too, but I'm just too busy right now.

    ~Shelia

  • Bridget

    Hey, This blog is coming along nicely. I love the pictures you've posted.

  • Deleted

    Hi! Congrats on starting the blog...the stories are hilarious already!

  • Anonymous

    Commenting on the "C" word...!
    Are we ever prepared for the new's especially when it's your parent's. The answer to that is no, at least not for me. I wasted 20 years of my life fighting with them, causing them worries and pain only to find out when I matured that they would be the people who I respect the most, the two people who I couldn't imagine living with out. Am I prepared, no, never! One thing that helps me is knowing I still will have you and we will have each other and together we will be strong for them. The "C" word, I don't even want to spell it, it's a curse, it to me is the real demon!

    I love you sis! You are my best friend and the best sister any one can ask for even though you are sometimes (most of the time) and large thorn in my ass!

    Jill