Friday, May 30, 2008

Blog Fart!!!!!!!

Everyone has been asking me when I'll be posting something new on my blog. Well, I'm having what I've now termed, Blog Fart. It's like a brain fart, or writers block, but just for blogs. I know that I'd like to write about my two special needs nieces, but it'll be quite a bit of work to put together. Have to get my sister to upload her pics to Photobucket, and then I've got to write the darn thing in a way as to not depress people and myself too!

As of right now, I'm pulling a blank. I've been bitten by two yellow flies this past week and the suckers really really hurt. They're prevalent in Florida and have a bite similar to a horse fly. Ouch! The bite site (ooh, I rhymed!) gets pretty big, puffy, red, and super itchy. Even burns a bit. One bite is on the inside of my left ankle, the other on the top of my right foot.

Do you SEE why I haven't posted anything lately? Is this enough proof to you that I have the elusive Blog Fart? Oh! There was a big armadillo rooting around in my yard the other night and he was sooooooooo cute. It was too dark to get a picture of him and I couldn't get close enough without scaring him away. I just love 'dillos with their cute medieval-looking armor.

Okay, now at least I can say I wrote something, right?

Until next time, Justine :o )

15 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Tootsie

    OKAY....NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL! armadillo? cool. we have lots of wasps, and mosquitos here. I have a huge mosquito bite on the side of my jaw right now that I am trying no to touch. I have a funeral on Monday....the last thing I need is a mountain on my face to go with! in answer to your fertilizer question....yes every friday I use the blue powder that you add to the water. have a good one!
    oh by the way...at least a blog fart has no odor!

  • SG

    OMG! You are almost as desperate as I am... Have you seen my blaaaaaaaahg?

  • artis1111

    I have a bad reaction to bezzzzzzz.We were on a picnic as a kid and two go in my soda. Oh ya, I had a BIG for a while.Kathy

  • Four in Costa Rica

    Hey Just, when we lived in Jax some good friends of ours had an armadillo that just wouldn't leave their house. They named him Sherman and he was very cool. My friend is an artist and even did a little painting of him.

    Sorry about the fly bites!

    Christine

  • mrsben

    Blog fart...better known as Writer's Block and experienced by many literary geniuses...ha! Be patient. I think you are doing a great job!!! I don't believe I have ever seen a live Armadillo. They seem to be cute little guys. Regarding you fly bites; sometimes a dosage of Benadryl helps. Re Gollum being Switzerland; with no intention to start a debate, I think the beauty of having a blog is that its like having 'your own little country that you can govern'. Provided that it doesn't have illicit content, the creator can pretty well write and feature what they wish within the guidelines of their host. (In this instance Google.) That's my concept of Blogging in a nutshell :) Have a good weekend and enjoy your Florida sunshine!!! HAPPY BLOGGING!!!
    -Brenda-

  • SG

    I notice you didn't list me as one of your favorite blogs to visit. Why?!?!?!?! Just because there's nothing on it?!?!??! Hmph.

  • katdish

    Blog fart is an interesting term. I refer to this phenomenon as "blogstipation", whereas, I have the opposite condition, "bloggerrhea"

  • Justine

    Becky, your blog is terrible! I can't even believe I put it down as one of my favorites! LOL!
    Mrs. Ben, I totally get ya about your thoughts on bloggin, but here at Justine's cafe, you can pretty much say whatever is on your mind and I'll probably post it!
    Kathy, you just crack me up... Ragamuffin kathy, that is. Artis Kathy, me needs to giv yu spellin' lessins. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Justine :o )

  • Jamie {See Jamie blog}

    We all go through it, but I was still pretty entertained by your post! But then, I like random stuff!

  • Buffie

    We get armadillos, skunks, and opossum!! I told you guys about the one I had to chase out of the house the other day! OMG, it was only a baby but it was bigger than a rat! It came in through the cat door, going after the cat food!

  • katdish

    Check out my new blog. Shhhhh! It's a secret!

  • lvroftiques

    Justine you'll do fine! Because I KNOW you have plenty to say! Lol! Armadillows are a real ice breaker! *winks8 Vanna

  • Anonymous

    Hey Justine, hopefully you soon will be writing away on your blog again. I really enjoy the musical choices as well as your wit and humor.
    Naz

  • Tootsie

    are you STILL farting? I came by to say hi and see what was new in your life. oh well...there is always tomorrow.

  • Anonymous

    LOL see you shoulda got the fly eaters :)