Friday, January 7, 2011

Constant Readers

Wow.  It's been so long since the last time I put up a real post that I'm not sure I know how to do it anymore.  I feel like I've let so much time go by that now all of the thoughts I've had over these past 8 months or so have flown right out of my head.  Or maybe they're all in there, but so jumbled up that I'll never be able to make sense of them again.

No matter really, as I've lost my .com and no one knows I've gone back to blogspot.  No matter really, because I've probably lost all of my followers by now as well.  I know that when I was actively blogging, if someone went months on end without posting, I removed them from my blog roll.  So, fair's fair and all that crap.

I've missed all of you... my Constant Readers (stealing that one from the great Stephen King), and I've missed the sense of community and extended family that blogging brought to me.  Most of all, I miss SHARING with all of you.

Something happened to me all those months ago, something that took away my ability to share, to write, to express myself.  I have no earthly idea what that something was, but it happened just the same.  One day I could tell a story and get a few giggles out of you, the next day... gone.

I'm sure that a whole lot has happened in my life in the past 8 months, but unfortunately, it's all a fog for me right now.  I'm still here, sitting in the bitch cave like always.  Jill is still my very best friend.  My family still makes me laugh and cry.  My girls are still wonderful and growing fast.  But I'M different.  I wish I could explain how, but I don't know myself.

I want to be a blogger again... I just don't know if I can.  It's a fairly sucky thing when you lose one of the only things you were halfway good at.

I shit you not.

12 "Sister" Lovin' Friends Said:

  • Gucci Mama

    Justine!! How I've missed you! I hope you find your way back to blogging; you always have such fabulous things to say. Love you!

  • Ginger

    I know exactly what you are saying. I've quit too for the most part. Not that I had many followers, so no one misses me.
    I hope you get back into blogging again. You sure had some great posts and you can do it again!!

  • NurseChessie

    Feels kinda like your coming home? Not sure how else to put it. I really missed your posts and I must have come back a hundred times hoping there would be a post.. some scrap to occupy my mind! I miss you cousin!
    Glad your back
    Love ya
    Chessie

  • Cole

    You posted! HURRAY!! I hope your blogging mojo comes back. :-) We've missed you.

  • As Cape Cod Turns

    Like Cole said, your blogging mojo must come back! You haven't lost everybody :) Maybe a post here or there will help you find your way.

  • Anonymous

    Come on back home, Justiney! You've been missed.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  • Beckie

    I know just how you feel. Ever since my father passed away, I haven't been able to blog. I have tried but something is gone. So I totally understand. I'm just glad that you are alive and kicking and doing well :) BEen thinking of you girl and I will always be around to blog stalk you :) Lots of love !

    *Beckie*

  • Tootsie

    hang in there girl...it will all come back to you. I have sort of lost my groove as of late...but I chalk it up to the stress in my world...I am trying...if you need to be inspired by some silly...look on my blog for the post I wrote that I think is called we still laugh...it should be on the main page or maybe one behind...picture me nearly crappin my pants and you will find your muse again I'm sure of it!
    good to see you here at all though!

  • Michele

    I know what you're sayin...I haven't posted in such a long time too! Thank goodness for Facebook...at least we can connect there! Miss ya tho...and the funny stories!

    Hugz,
    Michele

  • bj

    <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>,
    I just hope you are back to stay for awhile. Gosh, I've missed your silly self so much. You ALWAYS made me smile.:))

  • Gweny

    Being someone different; thats just part of still growing up. Sometimes we have to get reaquainted with ourselves after a growing spert.:) I thing the holidays have everyone off their mojo. I have been so busy doing things to blog about that I haven't had time to write it down. If its in your heart to blog you will find a way back Justine. And I'll still be here waiting to read it.:) Love ya Girl

  • squawmama

    I want you to come back too... I know how hard it is because I am trying to do it too!!!
    xoxoxoxox