That was awesome about the lizards. My son had 2 a couple of years ago...ok to tell ya how long. He named them Lizzie (McGuire) and Aaron (Carter)..they died.
This isn't really a comment, I'm just trying to reach you. I left you an email on the justwaa address, but I don't know if you still check that one. I've been back on Myspace for awhile too. So okay woman, read your email and write me! :P
Hi Justiney! Oh, what a precious puppy! I'm sure you'll all having a great time with your new fuzzy face! Be a sweetie and quite trying to get into trouble! :) Shelia ;)
You guys remind me of my sister and I..
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!
That was awesome about the lizards. My son had 2 a couple of years ago...ok to tell ya how long. He named them Lizzie (McGuire) and Aaron (Carter)..they died.
ReplyDeleteGoing now...
ReplyDeleteHey Justy!
ReplyDeleteThis isn't really a comment, I'm just trying to reach you. I left you an email on the justwaa address, but I don't know if you still check that one. I've been back on Myspace for awhile too. So okay woman, read your email and write me! :P
Hugs,
AMY :)
You are terrible...I love it.. I caught the crack whore cafe thang.. love it.
ReplyDeleteBeen there! How's puppy's tummy today?
ReplyDeleteHi Justiney! Oh, what a precious puppy! I'm sure you'll all having a great time with your new fuzzy face!
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie and quite trying to get into trouble! :)
Shelia ;)
I know you must be missing Jill. I wish I was in warm Florida, sunning on the beach.
ReplyDeleteI read what you left on her blog. Pretty funny.
Hey-this is Yaya's other blog, Hula. Just FYI!
ReplyDeleteAnd it was HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteyou make me super jealous too of all that pool lounging and sun! they don't have such a thing as out door pools here....
ReplyDeleteHow do you have so many followers?!?!
I sure hope you don't post your giveaway until I get back from my mini vacation!!! If you do please please wait to draw until I get back!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just there. I can't wait to see the results from this war!
ReplyDeleteWhat's with the bait and switch?
ReplyDeleteDid I corn-fuse you... sorry.We have 3 and we took 3 extra kids with us to Gatlinburg.
ReplyDeleteRoflmao! Omg, you sure did quite the post! When are you going to let Jill be the guest blogger on yours?
ReplyDeleteKady